somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Prepping right now. What's the record, BBQ Grail? Pics to follow :biggrin:

Cliffhangar mod!:twisted:

Last edited:
Holy Moly ! :eek: I think you may have the record bro! :biggrin:

LMFAO.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

After that, I can't even think about asking for pics.

I can :twisted:

ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

150 baby:cool: 150 to go. See ya Farkers tomorrow, the GF is doing the other 150 :twisted:

IMG_0112.jpg

norcoredneck, you have a way with words,from, your neighbor in smoke

I only got 60 to do this weekend. Keep plowing through Big Brother:p

Yikes! Thats a lot of wrapping. But just think how good it will be to eat those morsels of goodness.

Tuck

Are ya seasoning them with Simply Marvelous Sweet and Spicy? I would if I were you Steph. What better way to generate sales for your rub? Have a great weekend!

Be careful when you do that many that you don't get "Moink-itis"
in your hands.

We did 350 at our last contest and could have given away twice that number. They were a huge hit with the public.

I say make it an even 500!!! Nothin wrong with lettin the GF handle your balls. Dont know if she could fit all those in her purse.

Man someone was getting busy. What time did BB Loins quit making MOINK balls and his girfriend take over? Check out this post made @ 9:18 P.M. Someones sole attention wasn't focused on his typing. :biggrin:

WE cooked on me ex La Caja at the bash 2 years ago. I cooked several pigs on her!
Do a search aon sao cal bashes!

Come on man, get with the program... Make them and then freeze them...

Heck, I did over to 30 dozen ABT's by myself and there is less work to make a MOINK than an ABT. I needed 13 dozen ABT's for a gig so the other 17 dozen are sitting in the freezer... Why would I make so many? So I don't have to prepare them 'On Call'....

Back