Well, I finally have one.... and I blame all of you!

cgwaite

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It started like all things do, with small, short uncertain steps. First it was a post about a "Redhead". Then others started sharing their pron of their "redheads" and I was drawn in like a moth to the flame. I started looking for my "redhead" with simple short views on craigslist. Then I watched others post about their "redhead" finds and it drove me crazy. I even started trolling on other websites looking for a chance to score one, but to no avail. Then I turned my sights on getting a new one, but it seems that the Weber company was just ahead of me, discontinuing "redheads". There were one or two on Amazon, by individuals, but they wanted in excess of $400.00 to $500.00 dollars for a new one, in the box. I had the fever for a "Redhead", but not that bad.

Then, last week, the The God's of Que smiled on me and one appeared on Amazon for $269.99 + 39.99 shipping. I didn't hesitate and ordered it. Yesterday it arrived and today it is assembled. Yes, I know some might say it's not a real "redhead", just because the Brick Red color is closer to Chestnut than Bright Red, but she's my Chestnut "Redhead"!

OTP-BOX.jpg

and here she is......

OTP-KETTLE.jpg

Now I have a "redhead" of my very own! And I blame all of you. THANKS! :clap2:

Uppity Redhead. But can she cook??

My wife is the only smoking hot Redhead I'm allowed to be around. :becky:
Spend time with her, treat her nice, and for goodness sake, don't make her mad. Um, the grill I mean.....:icon_blush:

Back