Jack eligibility letter

B

Buster Dog BBQ

There is a question that says size of smoker on here. Under that is size of RV. What are you to use for size of smoker?

In you case it probably doesn't matter since you haul it in the toy hauler and cook in the back. I think it would matter is you had a separate trailer cooker. But, of course, I have no real idea since I've never gotten one of those letters :( :( :(

just recieved ours on saturday and thats the only question i was not sure about. i am guessing that they need how wide and long it is for space.

Some smokers are as large as trailers. I am sure they just want to make sure they have room... Was excited to see our letter from them last week. Pretty cool!

The spaces are kind of free form so they need to evaluate what everyone is bringing to decide where to place them. Just spell out how big your rig is when opened up and tell them you cook on the tailgate.

The spaces are kind of free form so they need to evaluate what everyone is bringing to decide where to place them. Just spell out how big your rig is when opened up and tell them you cook on the tailgate.

Thanks

Rod, so you are going for sure? Congrats! If you need a team chaplain, just let me know.

Rod, so you are going for sure? Congrats! If you need a team chaplain, just let me know.

Not for sure. It's one of those letters you have to complete and send in letting them known you will participate if drawn. Sept 3 is the draw.

Does anyone know when they are due and a contact number? Have not received our yet, and don't want to be this year's Toad Holler.

There is a question that says size of smoker on here. Under that is size of RV. What are you to use for size of smoker?

I guess I didn't answer that last year so they decided to give me a spot that was 10 x 40 long that was curved and half on the walking path. I Figured that was awkward so they gave me a spot out back that was half a foot ball field. It was nice and roomy and looked amusing with my 3 ezups in the middle. The downside was I felt I was at a different contest. For those first timers (as I was) make sure u make reservations to Mary bobos for lunch

We got ours last week for our KCBS win in May.

**HINT-HINT**
The last qualifying PNWBA event eligible for the draw is the Oregon State Fair in Salem (less than an hour South of Portland on I-5) this weekend, Aug. 28-29!! Two days before the cutoff date! GC pays $2500 RGC $1500!
Whole Hog, Ranchers Reserve Brisket Challenge, Extra categories, Blues Festival..what more could you want?? www.pnwba.com

I faxed ours in today...I filled in 4ea. 22.5 WSM's for smoker size and 31ft with a 10 ft trailer for RV...:becky:

Just because I'm curious: in a state like NY with 8 different "state championships" (and more to come from the sound of things) does that mean a GC of one of these comps only has a 1 in 8 chance of making the Jack?

Just because I'm curious: in a state like NY with 8 different "state championships" (and more to come from the sound of things) does that mean a GC of one of these comps only has a 1 in 8 chance of making the Jack?

you figured it out correctly--thats one contest states get lots of visitors!

Yes. But it doesn't always work out that way. Sometimes a team will win an automatic and then its 1/7. Or they get picked out of a draw from another state before the NY draw etc...

Back