Hello Everyone!

kendrick1969

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am Kendrick and I just signed up on this forum. It was suggested by Moose(Richard) who is a moderator in "BBQ Brethren Throwdowns" section.

I really liked what I read so far on this forum. Already learned a few new things and I am very excited to learn new tricks, make new friends and share my little knowledge and passion about grills and bbq.

Thanks.

Welocme to the asylum, Kendrick! I guess we'll let you in despite the recommendation from Moose :becky:

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them. Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Welcome, Ken! Glad to see you signed up - there's a treasure trove of invaluable info and a great community you are now a part of.

Kendrick welcome to the forum from sunny SE Az.

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Back