• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Assassin28

Biged92

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I placed an order for a new Assassin28 gravity fed smoker from Assassin Smokers (aka C & C Manufacturing Inc.). After several months of research, I decided it was the best option for our needs. We had the smoker built to the same specifications that fellow Brethren, dobdabob put together for his Assassin28 build (if you haven't seen it, here a link to the thread with his video http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167662). We are going to be using this smoker for competitions and catering, so a lot of the ideas he had for his build made sense to us.

Well today Robin from Assassin sent us a couple of these photos of the of how the build was going.

smoker2.jpg

I shot of the air intake at the bottom of the chute.
smoker3.jpg

Looks like the build is on schedule, and should arrive here in SoCal in a couple of weeks. And as many of other folks have posted on this forum, Robin and the folks at Assassin Smokers are so friendly and easy to work with. I had a ton of questions before I placed my order, and Robin took the time to answer everyone of them. Great people to work with. Can't wait to get this thing fired up with a whole lotta meat.

Great cooker! I have a Assassin 24 and love it....don't regret it a bit. Congrats!

Assassin 28 was on my short list. I went a diffent direction but I know you are going to love it. Nice looking cooker.

Congratulations! They say good things come to those that wait. You have a good thing coming!

I have an Assassin 24 and it is great. You can cook a lot meat and it does a great job.

Got word from Robin at C & C Manufacturing Inc, that our new Assassin28 shipped to day. She attached a couple of pics of the new smoker before it was crated.

smoker1.JPG

smoker2.JPG

The smoker should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Time to go shopping for some meat.

You will be were dreaming of briskets and ribs every night while waiting for Assassin to arrive.

I love my Assassin 24. All my cooks in it have been a success (ok, there was that one slab of ribs that I overlooked.)

It's an impressive machine! Seems like this company is gaining in popularity, especially among the competition teams. Thank you for sharing!

A couple of weeks ago I placed an order for a new Assassin28 gravity fed smoker from Assassin Smokers (aka C & C Manufacturing Inc.). After several months of research, I decided it was the best option for our needs. We had the smoker built to the same specifications that fellow Brethren, dobdabob put together for his Assassin28 build (if you haven't seen it, here a link to the thread with his video http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167662). We are going to be using this smoker for competitions and catering, so a lot of the ideas he had for his build made sense to us.

Well today Robin from Assassin sent us a couple of these photos of the of how the build was going.

smoker2.jpg

I shot of the air intake at the bottom of the chute.
smoker3.jpg

Looks like the build is on schedule, and should arrive here in SoCal in a couple of weeks. And as many of other folks have posted on this forum, Robin and the folks at Assassin Smokers are so friendly and easy to work with. I had a ton of questions before I placed my order, and Robin took the time to answer everyone of them. Great people to work with. Can't wait to get this thing fired up with a whole lotta meat.

Big Ed, it looks great! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I know you took some stuff I did and glad they are adding a couple options as standard now but you will love that rack spacing, again all the cooks I have done it really fits will with the multiple sizes of meat as well as to max out pans. Holler at me when you get it. :clap:

Back