• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Stuffed Pork Loin Pron

bobaftt

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of a stuffed pork loin I did. It is stuffed with Italian Sausage, Garlic, Basil, and Mozzerella cheese. I started it and left to go fishing leaving Christy in charge. She said she pulled it at 154 degrees and it was a little dry. I think I will stick with Brisket and pork butts as this wasn't our favorite thing I have put together. Hope you like the PRON.

P1230074.jpg

P1230075.jpg

P1230076.jpg

P1240082.jpg

P1240083.jpg

P1240084.jpg

P1240085.jpg

Looks very good. Don't give up on the stuffed pork loin, use various ingredients. You will find one you like.

You may try pulling it at 140*-145*. Next time try a stuffing with a sage stuffing with apples.

I'd hit it!!!

I did one with carrots, celery, hard boiled eggs and turkey stuffing and it was pretty good.

Sorry no pron did it way before coming to this site

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than being a touch over done it looks pretty good Craig.
Did you catch any fish?

After you open up the loin, try marinating it in Italian dressing. This will help with the moistness, and add another layer of flavor. By the way, I would definitely eat that loin.

thanks for the kind words. Yeah we caught a few fish. I told her to pull it at 145 but its hard to fuss too much when I am fishing when it needs to be pulled.

I think you should give it another shot. pull a little earlier. Now you have an excuse to tend the food next time undesirable company of a chore is around. :wink:

Give that another shot and pull it before 140 degrees and you'll be good to go.

I like the idea, if we all gave up when we hit a speed bump we'd all be eating McRibs.

Back