Richmond Mo. Mushroom Festival

B

battman1

Wondering if anybody was going to it.If so maybe I could help out and get my feet wet.Or just stop by and say high.

battman, we'll be there. Not sure how much help we'll need (depends a lot on whether Stan comes along for this one) but you're welcome to come by for a cold one and visit about comps and ask any questions you might have. Any knowledge of where we could get a big bag of morels? I hate any mushroom but LOVE those babies! :wink:

Thanks, I'll stop by and say high..As far as mushrooms go.I can't ever find the dang things and I refuse to spend $40 or $50 dollars a gallon.But I do usually here of people selling them if you want some.

Man, the weather isn't looking too good for Friday - showers and thunderstorms all day and 45 degrees at night. Last I saw, the only Brethren at Richmond are us and KC Can Crew this weekend. Bring on the shrooms! LOL!

I'm not 100% sure but I think the beer garden is close by too.Not sure if you all like an adult beverage but if it is pretty close you can atleast here the band.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the beer garden is close by too.Not sure if you all like an adult beverage but if it is pretty close you can atleast here the band.

I'm not much into the bands at BBQ contests. I prefer to listen to what I like and relax. Most times, you can't hear to visit with your buddies when the bands are nearby. I guess I'm getting old! :lol:

Back