Where to get Blues Hog?

F

Fr8dog777

Does anyone know where a guy can get a hold of Blues Hog products? I've searched the web and the Blues Hog site seems to not be working, at least not for me. I've been reading up on rubs and sauces and their name keeps coming up over and over.

Any local place I can seek out near Las Vegas? So Cal or Arizona?
Or should I just order from Amazon or a place like that?
Lastly, is it really that good compared to mass produced supermarket rubs and sauces?

Thanks in advance

Several online places to get it. I like Big Poppa (brethren biz).
It is very unique. Most guys cut it with something. Look around the site... lots of info on it.

i get it at my local supermarket, and it is really good. the rub i have a hard time finding here. :p:p

I order mine from Big Brother Smoke at Simply Marvelous.

Several online places to get it. I like Big Poppa (brethren biz).
It is very unique. Most guys cut it with something. Look around the site... lots of info on it.

SUPPORT THE BRETHREN, PLEASE.

A couple have been mentioned, but I'll throw this one out there, too...another Brethren owned venture:

http://www.greatlakesbbqsupply.com/

The three listed are BBQ Brethren brothers... each will take care of your needs in proper fashion. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks for the info. I will be getting in touch with the recommended Brethren folks. I'm all about supporting the community, local or virtual..

Thanks again.

Does anyone know where a guy can get a hold of Blues Hog products? I've searched the web and the Blues Hog site seems to not be working, at least not for me. I've been reading up on rubs and sauces and their name keeps coming up over and over.

Any local place I can seek out near Las Vegas? So Cal or Arizona?
Or should I just order from Amazon or a place like that?
Lastly, is it really that good compared to mass produced supermarket rubs and sauces?

Thanks in advance

Do a little research on your own bro. Not a problem to find it.

Back