• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Block party with the Dirt Man

L

luvweber

I thought you guys might like this. On Saturday I went to a block party in my town, and I was pleasantly surprised that the friend who invited me lives in the neighborhood of Todd "The Dirt Man". My friend and him put on one heck of a block party. They had Beef, Pulled pork, Three different kinds of Dirt beer can chicken with all three seasonings, Carribean chicken, seafood pasta salad, Hamburgers etc. At night they had a big blown up movie screen and played Buffet Concerts. And the beer was flowing. I have to tell you the Dirt beef and Crabby Dirt and Bayou Dirt Chicken were unbelievable good. I am going to make the chicken this weekend. I am not sure which one I liked better. Here are some pictures I took.

P9190505.JPG

My friend Jim and the Dirt Man. They were fun to watch cook and drink with.

P9190504.JPG

Two Original Dirt, Two Crabby Dirt and two Bayou Dirt Beer can Chickens

P9190506.JPG

Cooked Ham, Original Dirt and Crabby Dirt Chicken. This is all the pictures of this I got. I was busy eating, and it was too crowded.

P9190507.JPG

Here is the picture of the beef. It was really good with the Original Dirt and a few other things.

Todd the food was great. It was nice to meet you socially, instead of at a show or demo. You are a lot more laid back when you are not acting like the Dirt Man. I really love the new Bayou Dirt. That stuff is my new favorite. My family had a great time.

Man I sure wish I could have been there. Sounds like a really good time, good food, beer, big screen and especially Buffet since I am definitely a Parrot Head.

Back