Step By Step Instructions (pron)

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
First the story (but you already knew that):biggrin:. Wife and her sister drove back to Georgia today to get daughter.:)roll:) I stayed home sick today and had to make a marker for a family pet(wifes of 12 years) & and dig a big farking hole. Now remember I am sick, sick:roll:. I get all this done and just get back inside to cool off. There back a few minutes later and my peaceful day run for cover.

Any who, it wasn't 5 minutes and she hollered back to the office. Did you drink my last diet coke? Of course not, you know I don't like them things.:icon_blush: Well now I'm out she exclaimed and went to the bat cave to relax.

Being the considerate husband that I obviously am, I did around in my pockets and come up with 150.00. So I venture into the Bat cave ever so cautious. Hey baby here some money if you want to go to the store and pick up a few things and some drinks.(duck:biggrin:). My back hurting I can't go she says. Well I can barely stand on my feet so I can't go either. So we begin the you'll give in before I do mod.:roll: I was determined to win this one!!!

Well it got later and later and she didn't even venture out into the early dusk of night. I thought Chit, I'm not going to win this one. So I get ready to go out for sodas and bread, usual stuff. Then it came too me, I teach her to send me out like this, especially when I am sick. So I decided I would buy stuff to cook outside on the smoker. I wanted burgers and Italian sausage. And the pron that follows is the results of my trip.

First make Fire
stepbystep003.jpg

Cook some meat!!
stepbystep005.jpg

Toast a bun and apply thin coat of hot bacon grease after toasting.
stepbystep006.jpg

Add mayo.
stepbystep007.jpg

Add maters
stepbystep008.jpg

Add onion
stepbystep009.jpg

Add pickles.
stepbystep010.jpg

Add Lettuce
stepbystep011.jpg

Add mild banana peppers
stepbystep012.jpg

Add secret sauce:biggrin:
stepbystep013.jpg

Add first layer of hamburger, cheese, bacon.
stepbystep014.jpg

Repeat last step.
stepbystep015.jpg

One more time :cool:
stepbystep016.jpg

Apply cap and take picture.
stepbystep017.jpg

And that brothers and sisters is why I am just now getting to eat my supper. Enjoy

Did you wash it down with a "leaded" soda? Looks mighty tasty.

next your gonna say ya did that in one bite right?

;)

Leave me alone. I had a damn good brisket that no one could see because Wyatt rigged the damned camera.

Yep it was pretty good, but eating the thing took some effort.
Just wait til you see what I do with tha Sausage.

Last edited:
Let me get this right....
Bacon grease, mayo, and special sauce... I can feel my arteries closing up as I type this...
Oh yeah - that looks AWSOME!!!!

Let me get this right....
Bacon grease, mayo, and special sauce... I can feel my arteries closing up as I type this...
Oh yeah - that looks AWSOME!!!!

Now you know if it wasn't capable of killing you dead it would have tasted like chit.:biggrin:

That is one big burger.

What did you reinforce the bottom bun with ?

That is one big burger.

What did you reinforce the bottom bun with ?

Have you ever had a footlong hot dog with all the works and then some? So much so you have to eat it with a fork and spoon. Went with that principle in mind. I went at it from the top,side, from a angle just to get a bite. And as that sucker continued to fall apart I just kept picking up the pieces and puttting them back in the disposal.:biggrin: Or I may have used edible wax paper to hold it together.

Yep it was pretty good, but eating the thing took some effort.
Just wait til you see what I do with tha Sausage.

i am not sure we really want to know!!!:roll::roll::roll::biggrin:

Confession time, I didn't even manage to eat half that burger last evening. So I put it up and pulled it back out this morning to have for breakfast.

My boy was playing his game, but when he noticed what I had he paused that sucker and was sitting beside me before I knew it. Now that's a big Burger he said; Can I have a bite. You think you can open your mouth that wide I ask him. I can try Paw Paw he said.

He literally devoured the rest of that burger with enthusiasm. I didn't know he had it in him.

Sure wish they had tomatoes like that up here! Just another thing on the loooong list of things that I miss about TX!

Back