Just locked down summer concerts in the park

grillfella

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
What's up folks, just locked down summer concerts in the park Thurs nights in July and August, with the city of Cerritos:-D We were asked to vend tri tip sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches and anything else I want. Any ideas???? I would like to change up the menu from week to week. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Bill D

grillfellascatering.com

Congrats..Maybe a brisket sandwich with fried onions or one a Bbq Bubba's wild balony sandwiches....

Pit beef is cheap. Whole clod cooked until you can pull it. Serve on buns.

Best I ever did selling for an event was brisket served over fry bread. I've also done pulled butts mixed with mexican spices (anything with cumin) served over fry bread with lettuce tomato onion sherdded cheese and salsa.

Wings, hot-dogs,sausages and burgers.

You might want to keep the same menu items. Folks come back for a mean tt or pp sammy! YMMV

You could keep the original sammy's and rotate a third in different weeks.

We recently added tacos to our menu and they have been selling great. We serve them with either pulled pork or brisket, cole slaw and a chipotle mayo. Sell two tacos for $6.00 on 5" flour tortillas!

We recently added tacos to our menu and they have been selling great. We serve them with either pulled pork or brisket, cole slaw and a chipotle mayo. Sell two tacos for $6.00 on 5" flour tortillas!

Thanks Pete, what do you think of selling Kogi tacos, that seems to be the new trend around here.:-D

Sorry, but what is a "Kogi" taco??

Google Kogi truck Los Angeles - Food is OK...

Bill - PP sand @ at least $5 on a 4in bun. I wouldn't change the menu up week to week as BBS said. The same people attend these things week in, week out, and come to expect to enjoy the same food each time, IMHO.

Bill - PP sand @ at least $5 on a 4in bun. I wouldn't change the menu up week to week as BBS said. The same people attend these things week in, week out, and come to expect to enjoy the same food each time, IMHO.

Thanks Chris. never had the Kogi taco does not sound like your a fan:-D

You might want to keep the same menu items. Folks come back for a mean tt or pp sammy! YMMV

. The same people attend these things week in, week out, and come to expect to enjoy the same food each time, IMHO.

Could not agree more. People who will attending would be looking forward to one the same food.

Back