Got my trailer wrapped :)

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
My buddy Terry did a great job wrapping the fold out sides of my trailer, I highly reccommend him. Check out my site for his link, "Custom Graphics and Signs." He competes in bbq contests himself and takes care of his extended family. There's a few more pics of it at the bottom of "Competition & Events 2009" page of my site.

dsc_0645.jpg

Thanks guys!

Outstanding!

What are the sides made of? Great idea!

The sides are aluminum panels that we fabricated. Hinged at the top to fold up and out, providing a sturdy shelter. No issues with wind or rain. I can be set up in less than 10 minutes by myself.

Bout damn time....j/k! :p I knew you would get it done before the Jack you old dog!!:wink: Looks GREAT! :!:

Did a real sweet job on that wrap, and the graphics. Now Red is my favorite color, My 99 4 door Ram is also Red,,Gotta love em...

Nice job on the comp rig. The tow rigs pretty nice too but I prefer Patriot Blue on My Ram.:biggrin: Great taste in Tow Rigs.

img_2238-%28small%29.jpg

Love the wrap been thinking about doing something like that. But I really like the side panel can we see some more pics of it, would love to add something like that to my trailer.

Thanks for reminding me... they might be busy at the Jack!!! :rolleyes: BTW, they already got Rub's old trailer..... So this one is a natural... :twisted:

Nice GATOR you have there Rub....

Looks good!

Watch out, Scottie's girls are little taggers:wink:

Back