Contest Results **PNWBA-"BBQ on the Bypass" Langley, BC Canada 9/12-13**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Grand Champion: Sugar's BBQ
Reserve Grand Champions: Left Hand Smoke "Fire It Up"
Reserve: BBQ Bob and the EH Team

Congratulations to Lynnae Oxley of Sugar's BBQ! What a way to celebrate a 40th Birthday than with a first Grand Champion at a Qualifying event!

Left Hand Smoke crosses the International Border with no hassles-the US Customs Agent tried to trip us up by prying the secret of good Q from JD, to which he showed him a trophy, but when he had me open up the trailer-he almost knocked himself out and said it was the best smelling trailer he'd inspected, and was asking how to get involved in Q'n himself, and gave up a tip on his secret Chili recipe!!

IMG_1261.jpg

Plowboy Nation and Butcher BBQ Invade Canada!
IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

26 Teams-Second largest BBQ Competition (Whistler BC #1) in Western Canada. Great community event, excellent live band Other Side of 5 played all day Sunday, gracious hosts and organizers and beautiful weather made this a fun cook. I met a bunch of new people from some of the forums and had a great time! Michael (Northwest Smoke) was on hand as staff photograper, I'll post more pics along with his take on the gig.

Dude...we double posted! :lol::lol::lol: I'll delete mine since your is mo-betta! :p

You guys rock! How full is that trophy case getting?

Congrats everyone! I hope to one day be in one of these comps.

Congrats everyone! I hope to one day be in one of these comps.

Come on over to Alki this weekend bro and check it out! :p Please feel free to stop by our pit say hi to me and the Swamprb.

Gratz guys! What a weekend for it weather wise.

I had prior engagements I had to attend (last trip to the lake for the year) or woulda went. My pa did go and met a bunch of yous. He had a great time. (I'm still bent I didnt go..I gotta get my priorities sorted.)

Gratz again and thanks for all the pics.

Back