hamburger helper anyone????

capri man

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
took some hashbrowns-cheeseburger hamburger helper and spiced it up a little. added some fresh vidaila onion tops, some ployboys bbq seasoning and some of my datil pepper salsa. wernt to bad!

Attachments

• 2009_0428hamburgerhelper0002.JPG
    2009_0428hamburgerhelper0002.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 199
Do you live alone.... should we worry about you?

Looks pretty good to me especially if accompanied by an ice cold Lone Star.

Weiser

took some hashbrowns-cheeseburger hamburger helper and spiced it up a little. added some fresh vidaila onion tops, some ployboys bbq seasoning and some of my datil pepper salsa. wernt to bad!

I was raised on hamburger helper, still crave the lasagna flavor to this day. By the way Capri Man, don't forget to take those med's on Saturday!

Chesseburger hamburger helper is a staple at our house. Well it was before the diet thing. Make sure the Saturday meds don't conflict with the black velvet. That would be a bad thing.

You know, I've dined at fine restaurants all over, I regularly replicate the most complicated recipes I can find and I still friggin love hamburger helper.

cheesburger mac is one of the best things out there...:oops: the only trashy dish out there that tops it for me is Spam and Potatoes.

Bacon Cheeseburger mac is the best. Bacon makes everything better.

Notice the meds in the upper left hand corner. I think a few of those and a lot of the Black Velvet and that HH is going to taste like a Ruth's Chris steak in no time. :shock:

Why doesn't the hamburger helper my wife makes ever come out looking that tasty? I think I need to talk with her and maybe show her that pic.

Back