Brethren Flags

Well I have tried 3 times to order the flags, but it won't let me unless I sign up for paypal which I won't do. I've gone thru the whole dang process over an over again. Every time it tries to force me to use paypal. I say NO THANKS! and use the non-paypal check out and when I try to confirm, it won't accept my order due to paypal info is not correct yet I selected NO to paypal ( same dang thing happened when I tried to order sweatshirts!! before, gave up). I was ordering 2 flags but guess that isn't going to happen like the sweatshirts. It flat out will not let me finalize my order unless I sign up for paypal.
7 tries now and I exited the page and tried fresh just to see, same dang results!!!!!!!!!!!
The address you selected at PayPal is not a Confirmed address. Please return to PayPal and select or add a confirmed address and try again.
Might be why folks won't order stuff,

No I haven't received mine yet. But go to the mail box every day hoping it's there.......

:mad2: O.K. being the stubborn guy that I am, I decided to sign up for paypal, tried to order the flags and I get the SAME FREAKIN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The address you selected at PayPal is not a Confirmed address. Please return to PayPal and select or add a confirmed address and try again.

WTF :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
I have ordered a lot of other stuff from other sites and never HAD to sign up for paypal, I have always been able to go around the paypal, now I sign up here and I get no where.

:mad2: O.K. being the stubborn guy that I am, I decided to sign up for paypal, tried to order the flags and I get the SAME FREAKIN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
I have ordered a lot of other stuff from other sites and never HAD to sign up for paypal, I have always been able to go around the paypal, now I sign up here and I get no where.

When you sign up for Paypal and set up a shipping address they send you a letter to that address to confirm that it is a legitimate address. That letter includes a code that you have to put into the Paypal site to confirm that you received the letter.

That's a Paypal process and has nothing to do with the MABA.

Thanks for that info Ron, but I still believe I should have been able to order from the site without having to join paypal. I can on other sites. I didn't see anywhere to tell me I had to wait for a letter from paypal for their system to work.

Thanks for that info Ron, but I still believe I should have been able to order from the site without having to join paypal. I can on other sites.

Lots of sites choose Paypal to handle transactions so that they don't have to set up their own secure site and accounts with a credit card processor. It's a choice that they made.

Still no Flag :cry:

Were these supposed to be Christmas gifts?

Beginning to think I may get my Stumps Smoker before my flag :razz:

Back