BBQ Pitmasters Texas

holysmokes

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the new season? Anyone from Texas see the recording this weekend?

I saw a series of it yesterday. Dont know if it was this or last years- Diva Q and J. Trigg were in it

I think Chris Hart was kinda robbed last season... I would love to see him and Dan from 3ezy along with Harry S go at it this season in a match up.

Or Lotta Bull would be cool to see on the show!!

In Bedford pit masters were buzzys BBQ lockharts BBQ both restaurants and burnt bean BBQ only comp guy

I think Chris Hart was kinda robbed last season... I would love to see him and Dan from 3ezy along with Harry S go at it this season in a match up.

Or Lotta Bull would be cool to see on the show!!

Anytime, anywhere, Dan and Harry! :)

It was very interesting to watch the making of the show.....we were right behind the bus. They make those 3 teams say the same thing over and over and over again. It's all about the shot, and making it perfect, from every angle. They started at 6:45 am Sat morning, to get the perfect light. Then they fought against bright sunshine and 100+ degrees all weekend. I felt for the NY/Cali crew, as they were dying!!

And congrats to all the brethren that got calls.......it was a star studded field, and the brethren represented really well.

I was more of a fan of the first season. I like watching them battle it out with the field, not just 3 teams competing against each other. It would be cool if they filmed at Lynchburg, to watch all those great teams battle it out.

It was very interesting watching them film two days for one show. I will say that Tuffy, Myron and Aron were all very personable. Looking forward to seeing the show.

3 Woodys BBQ

Congrats on the GC woody. Good show. We had fun anyway.

Back