Roll Call. Inside 30 days. GA BBQ Throwdown, Young Harris, GA

Candy,
We'll be there to teach the CBJ class and the TC class, the banquet and visiting with teams. :-D Really looking forward to seeing a lot of our friends!

Rich and Bunny Tuttle
KCass BBQ

We'll be there and available to help in whatever capacity needed. There will be 8 judges staying in Cabin #7 beginning Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday. We are lined up with Bobby to help with judges class and TC class if you need help Bunny. Some of us will be judging Saturday afternoon. We welcome anyone that would like to drop by the cabin to share a drink or just say hello. We plan on having snacks, wine, beer, and other alcoholic beverages (one of our group will be bringing her family's world-famous cheese-wiz and cracker apps). Looking forward to the weekend. Julie

We were going to compete at this contest but decided on skipping it. We then decided to judge, but then it was too late. So we might stop by depending on the weather. I hope they have a good turnout. Good luck to all who are competing.

QueNivorous will be there competing - if we can find a brisket.

Kathy & I will be arriving Thursday evening (hopefully, early) to rep the event. Really looking forward to seeing so many friends that are going to be there.

Phillip

Kathy & I will be arriving Thursday evening (hopefully, early) to rep the event. Really looking forward to seeing so many friends that are going to be there.

Phillip

There went the neighborhood!

QueNivorous will be there competing - if we can find a brisket.

Don't have a spare SRF, but I will be heading by my meat guy to buy pork tomorrow. He has pretty good National Angus packers (and he let's me pick through the case!). Be glad to get ya one.

Don't have a spare SRF, but I will be heading by my meat guy to buy pork tomorrow. He has pretty good National Angus packers (and he let's me pick through the case!). Be glad to get ya one.

Thanks, Candy! That's great of you to offer but we made a trip to Knoxville today and found some CAB so we're good.

I am arriving LATE Thursday night. Staying in a cabin - not sure which one yet as they did not tell me that info. Attending Table Capt class Friday, Judging as a new TC Saturday and then attending banquet Saturday night. To the person offering opportunity to try wifes families cheese wiz delicacies, only if I can share my wifes families delicacy of slice bread, mayonnaise and potato chip sandwiches cut into triangle with the edges cut off. They have no name for it. And neither really do I. Hope to meet some new people in this my second year and first time to GA for an event.

To the person offering opportunity to try wifes families cheese wiz delicacies, only if I can share my wifes families delicacy of slice bread, mayonnaise and potato chip sandwiches cut into triangle with the edges cut off. They have no name for it. And neither really do I. Hope to meet some new people in this my second year and first time to GA for an event.

Tigerpaw, come on by Cabin 7 Friday night if you'd like or we'll see you sometime on Saturday. In Cabin 7 you'll find Julie (that's me) and Rusty Cook, Doug and Sue Reid, Cary and Jean Bond and Amy (of the famed cheese wiz and crackers) and Robin Bowles. I think, could be wrong here, but I think Phillip (CaptTable above) would tell you we're a relatively harmless group. :heh:
Julie

My guess is arrival will be close to 11 PM maybe midnight. Wife is a school teacher so we will not be leaving Va until 3pm or so. But maybe Friday night we can catch up after the class. I know we are in a cabin just not sure which one yet.

Back