The Rub Co. NEW Hot Wing Rub Trial Pron!!!

Nope, just trying to get free rub from either of you - lol. I want to try both of them but sadly I am a broke ass!

If you can't afford a jar of rub, you should probably be out looking for a better job instead of surfing the internet :heh:

Iv'e been wanting to try some of your products. I think this will be a good way to start. Count me in please!

Next set of pron please!:becky: The first set looks awesome! How much heat does the rub have? Any sweetness...and do you have to wear latex gloves when handling?

Cayenne & Vinegar.:rockon: More details in the next set of pron.:becky:

Next set of pron please!:becky: The first set looks awesome! How much heat does the rub have? Any sweetness...and do you have to wear latex gloves when handling?

Considering you keep a salt shaker filled with cayenne at the dinner table...:becky:

Next set of PRON coming up with a beef kabob post in a few minutes.

Redhot - Its cayenne based so not habanero hot but good ol traditional hot wing hot. Mabye an 8 on a scale of 10.

Does have a wee bit of sugar. Not sure if I am going to keep it in the blend or ditch it.

Back