MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
JD McGee
somebody shut me the fark up.

Cool McKinley Springs BBQ Showdown, Prosser, WA 6/10/2011-6/11/2011

Be there...or be square... We're kinda round...ish...

Saturday June 11, 2011 - Barbeque Showdown & Benefit - 10am - 5pm

This benefit draws competitors from all over the Northwest and is sanctioned by the Pacific Northwest BBQ Association. The proceeds are donated to "Operation BBQ" which welcomes our troops home with a family BBQ. With your ticket you will receive a logo glass filled with your favorite McKinley Springs wine (for those 21 and over) and the opportunity to sample BBQ from the competitors. Water will be provided, pop will be available for purchase. Kids 12 and under are free.
Come early and plan to stay late. The sampling will begin shortly after 11am and the last category comes off at 2pm. Music will be provided by Dale Brown. Plan to stick around and cheer on the winners. They will be announced at about 4pm.
Ticket sales are limited. The ticket price is $30. After June 1st the purchase price will increase to $50. To purchase tickets online go to our "BUY NOW" page or call 509-894-4528. If you would like to be a competitor or judge please see PNWBA. Please no pets or outside alcohol beverages but feel free to bring food to complement the BBQ.
JD McGee is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 06-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
FamilyManBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Good Smokin' Luck McGees!! Don't let the free-flowing vino get in the way of that third consecutive GC!!
[FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial][B]Humphrey's Pint[/B][/FONT][/FONT], [FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]Weber(Go Anywhere, Smokey Joe, "Smoker Joe", 22.5" Kettles, Gasser, Q100, Q200, (2)22.5" WSM, (1)18.5" WSM (1) 14.5" WSM, UDS (Weber lid), Rib-O-Lator. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=black]BLACK[/COLOR][/B] thermapen...and a [B][COLOR=yellow]YELLOW[/COLOR][/B] one too!! [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial][I][B]Everything I cook is judged by SIX!![/B][/I][/FONT][/FONT]

[I][FONT=Arial][B]Daddy and Me BBQ[/B] Competition Cooking Team[/FONT][/I]
FamilyManBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
JD McGee

Lol...thanks Chris! We do our drinkin' after the work is done...but we encourage the other teams to party hardy before hand! ;O)

Old 06-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #4
smoke it if ya got it
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD McGee View Post
Lol...thanks Chris! We do our drinkin' after the work is done...but we encourage the other teams to party hardy before hand! ;O)

Consider it done JD and may I say Woo Hoo look at you guy's go!

[COLOR=red]Rub it till it smokes![/COLOR]
smoke it if ya got it is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #5
JD McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke it if ya got it View Post
Consider it done JD and may I say Woo Hoo look at you guy's go!
Thanks brother...I would expect nothing less than "Party Hardy" from the "Smoke It If You Got It" crew... Where are you guys competing next?

Old 06-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #6
smoke it if ya got it
Full Fledged Farker

We wont be back out untill the Cascade country cookoff. See you guy's there!

[COLOR=red]Rub it till it smokes![/COLOR]
smoke it if ya got it is offline   Reply With Quote