• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thin Blue Smokery is doing it's first competit

T

Thin Blue Smokery

Thin Blue Smokery will be making it's debut at the 9th Annual Canyon Lake BBQ and Chili Cook Off. My buddy and co-founder AustinKnight will be doing our damnedest to try and place. We will definitely be the small guys of the competition but I think we'll just have to use that to our advantage.

Anybody got any suggestions??

Onward through the smoke, will be just fine
d036569e-8c95-7ecb.jpg

Best of luck guys! I may have to come down that weekend and support my fellow Austin brethren!!! My only suggestion is don't try to do anything out of the ordinary just because it's a competition. Cook like you know how to cook and you'll do fine. Most importantly, Have Fun!!!

BTW, I've got a team that cooks in a few local events every year, but we have never competed in this one. How many teams normally participate?

Thx brothas, I'm thinking maybe 30 teams I'm not to sure my buddy (OP) found this comp so I told the misses and she said I could come out and play. Happy y'all like the team name, I made that banner in photoshop, that's butcher paper in the background :D

Best of luck on your first comp, don't worry about what other teams are doing, different team, different approach to cooking. Stay on schedule for your turn ins.
First and Foremost go meet the other teams and HAVE FUN!!!

write your plan down on paper and post it where you can check it to make sure you don't forget any steps during the chaos. keith

Back