Mojobricks and Drapers BBQ Sauce Giveaway

brownkw

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I wanted to give a heads up on a giveaway going on right now featuring Mojobricks and Draper's BBQ. Two lucky winners will receive their choice of bricks from Mojobricks and a rub/sauce combination from Draper's BBQ.

Details on how to enter the contest can be found here.

I love the Mojobricks! I've been using them in my Big Green Egg and the Weber Smoker Joe for smoke and they RAWK!

Try the Maple with a filet of Salmon!

Just a reminder that this contest ends Tuesday at 11:59pm EST. Never too early to enter...

If any of you will be cooking The Jim Beam in Springfield, KY come see us (Gray Jambo with a Quenivorous logo on it). We have a few promo packages of Mojobricks that we can give away if you come by.

We will also be cooking the Sam's Championship in Bentonville but I'm not sure if they will let us hand them out there. We will ask.

I ordered some rub and sauce last week. Hoping it will arrive today. Anxious to sample it

Just wanted to let you know that there's about 3 hours left on this contest.

And in addition to entering to win, check out the post for some pretty sweet deals on both Draper's BBQ products and Mojobricks. The post again can be found here.

Back