Get out the mask & snorkel. Calling out CRAIGNM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Guess whos on his way.......... hopefully. :p :p

I thought of Craig NM this weekend.

I opened the door once and got a cloud right in the face. Thought Craigs Mod wasnt a bad idea after all.

Yes kids, there is a Santa Claus and a scuba mask wearing Q'er in New Mexico!!!!! I have been gone so long and wrapped up with so much family (in-law has Alzheimers) that I did not fire up the Bandera all summer. Really. It has been almost 9 months since I seared animal flesh .......or seared my own flesh for that matter. However, I am back and all your posteriors are now Bookmarked! Take a swig of Sterno for me and I'll sip some Lucky Tiger hair tonic for you......We is nothing but class around here. :lol: A big Thank You to Bill in Chicago for the fine Christmas present! That's what made me remember all you guys were still out there. So blame all of this homecoming on Bill.

HE's BACK!!!

IT LIVES.!!!!!

Alive and Well.. holy sh*T AND BACK FROM THE ASHES!!!

WELCOME home!!!!

Welcome back, I didn't even know ya. I'm apparently new to the bunch since you've been around.

Nice to meet you. Look forward to BS'ing.

And yet another group hug moment. Sigh.

I am the Q'er who wears a scuba mask everytime I open the Bandera door. It was the only way I could figure out to keep the smoke out of my eyes. (music from "Don't let the smoke get in your eyes" rises in the background) But don't let me have to remind Somebody about the Margarita mix marinade/injection they did that turned the meat Green.... :lol:

Greg, I think Craig's picture might be posted somewhere.

Craig started this group, kinda. Phil and Craig use to really whoop it up on the original Bandera group. Then some old farts came and told us to leave (or rather, told us to stay on topic, and we said fark yourself, we'll leave this dead party).

I named it the "Phil and Craig Show" and a core group set up our yahoo group. Then we grew to around 300, and really wanted features not available on an email based system, so Phil, Richie, and a host of others morphed us into this place on Johns servers.

Enough history.

Welcome back Craig.

How's the wife like her new car (guess its almost a year old now). Just bought a Passat with my sister at the same Bill Jacobs your car came from.

Welcome back man. The baffle you made me still works like a champ.

“But don't let me have to remind Somebody about the Margarita mix marinade/injection they did that turned the meat Green.... ”

Didn’t somebody here ask how my hams got pink??
Let’s let Phil answer that question!!!! :roll: :roll:

The margarita marinade turned it GRAY, not green........

kind of like a corpse color. Mmmmmmmmmmm-yum...

Hey.. look what I found...

Gentelemen.. The maskMod. !!!! or is it a goggle mod.. or a mask and snorkle mod......... either way.... this is what made Craig Famous.

Welcome back Homey!

Now I think I'm green again!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greg, after this picture was posted to the old old group. we kinda took it over. It was like Feb or something, then Phil started in with the Cushion Mod, an d it wnet to hell. So this here phote, kinda started the snot storm of things to come, so to speak.

PS I am getting major lag tonight. I type, then it shows up 2 minutes later. So the spelling is for POOPIE

Oh Man do I remember the flames from the "stay on topic" period of life on the old site. Then came the name calling....which to us is like smacking a junk yard dog with a pork chop. It just gets us interested and slobbering. I remember Phil's housecoat episode....the Klose delivery....my baffle sales....(Craig gets misty eyed at this point)...Mens I just gots to go wipe my eyes....This thread is over...I am ready to be a pain in the butt again!

buckarmadillo said:
It just gets us interested and slobbering. I remember Phil's housecoat episode....quote]

this one???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back