MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #1
BillyVoltaire
On the road to being a farker

Default Custom Logo Shirts???

I have done search after search after search and can't come up with the right answer. Does anyone know a site that I can get some team shirts printed with a multi color pocket logo on a performance fabric t-shirt?

I started designing at Custom Ink and when I got to the end it tells me I can only use two colors. Thinking I better stay away from white, haha, white shirts look like a war zone on me when I am cooking.

BV
BillyVoltaire is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
deepsouth
somebody shut me the fark up.

edit: sorry, i just noticed the part about the pockets, which the shirts i pointed out do not have.

Last edited by deepsouth; 07-26-2013 at 09:20 AM..
deepsouth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
txschutte
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Have you tried your local printer?

My printer will make a shirt with a vinyl graphic rather than screenprinting in smaller orders. You will need a vectorized file of your logo in an .ai format, or whatever is compatible with their machine.You can usually find a place on the net to have your logo vectored for free.

If you really care about this place, you'll show some respect for it.

Your beard is so stupid, it took two hours to watch 60 Minutes.
txschutte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #4
Untraceable
Babbling Farker

Online places are good for the digital print shirts where you only want very small quantities like 1-10, otherwise, go talk to someone local. youll probably be suprised with the service you can get talking to a real person and the the costs are not to shabby providing you want more than 10 of something.
Untraceable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #5
Slamdunkpro
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyVoltaire View Post
I have done search after search after search and can't come up with the right answer. Does anyone know a site that I can get some team shirts printed with a multi color pocket logo on a performance fabric t-shirt?

I started designing at Custom Ink and when I got to the end it tells me I can only use two colors. Thinking I better stay away from white, haha, white shirts look like a war zone on me when I am cooking.

BV
First how many do you want? That will drive the production medium. Second, you mention performance fabric, As in a wicking poly fabric? If it's 100% poly, you should be able to find someone who has a direct to garment printer with white ink. This will be your most economical option.

The other option for a performance fabric ****y is look to some of the companies that do print and stitch Dyesub fishing jerseys. These can be printed all over but cost is $75 / shirt and up.
Spicewine Tandem - "The Beast"
, 2 Vulcan V33's & 1 V9
Brinkman modified upright, Weber Kettle(s); Meadow Creek Pr-24, Super Stealth Mode black & Night Vision Red Thermopens
-----------------
MABA - (Mid Atlantic BBQ Association) President
KCBS Certified Judge - #23289
Slamdunkpro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 08:53 AM   #6
MarleyMan
is one Smokin' Farker

Cafe Press is another option. I had some shirts printed up with a multi color logo from them. For small quantities they are a good option. Do a google search for coupon codes as they usually have some type of promo running.

Old 07-26-2013, 09:02 AM   #7
BillyVoltaire
On the road to being a farker

I have plans to go to a local printer tomorrow and see what they can tell me.

I did figure out that the problem at Custom Ink with the two color was directly related to the performance fabrics, no problem with multiple colors on cotton shirts.

Probably looking for maybe a dozen shirts to start and by performance fabric I did mean wicking shirts, I can work up a lather out in the hot sun/asphalt.

Thanks,

BV
BillyVoltaire is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 09:17 AM   #8
Untraceable
Babbling Farker

shirtsandlogos.com goes as extreme as you want in full dye or sub dye shirts. might be pushing the limits of Dbagging in BBQ, but they are at the top of the softball jersey game
Untraceable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 09:37 AM   #9
Pelkster
Full Fledged Farker

I've used bluecotton.com. Very quick turn around. Not sure if they have what you are looking for, but it may be worth a look.

Old 07-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #10
Rich Parker
Babbling Farker

I use Graphics House Apparel (http://www.ghapparel.com/) for my embroidered iBQ'n collared shirts and my TheBBQSuperStore.com t-shirts.

Old 07-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #11
Shiz-Nit
Babbling Farker

We get ours made at a local screen printing shop Jatz screen printing

Instagram - bluegrasssouthernsmokers

Deep South GC28
Forno Venetzia wood fired pizza oven
Weber Summit S-670 natural gasser
Traeger pellet pooper
BGE's
Shiz-Nit is offline   Reply With Quote