• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

American Royal help needed

drbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
My team is getting kind of thin so I figured I'd troll for some teammates here. No convicted felons or registered sex offenders please.

It's in Kansas City October 5-7. No pay but lots of food, drink and fun. The Royal is not like any cookoff you've ever been to. It goes on for three days.

You'll mainly wash the dishes and ice the beer but it's a great experience. Heck the Maytag Repairman is on the team. (I'm not kidding)

drbbq@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Won't there be like 400 volunteers for this? I would if I could .....

Lucky sum bitc$

Ray if one these farkers backs out I'll be a back up

Last edited by a moderator:
I could use a pit tender also!!! oh ya I just want to roam!! so I need to find a cook too.

I could use some help for the invintational. Especialy turn ins. Wife is not going because it is the day of the Nebraska game. I can promise food and fun.

I could use some help for the invintational. Especialy turn ins. Wife is not going because it is the day of the Nebraska game. I can promise food and fun.

I could help you with the Invitational turn ins. We are just cooking the open.

I don't know if Andy has gotten any help, but I'm sure we could use some help. I will be coming and going, running back to the house (don't think Grandma is going to watch the kids all weekend).

I could help you with the Invitational turn ins. We are just cooking the open.

Sounds like a plan. Once I get my package (suppose to be today) lets talk! I might be able to help you with the open if needed.

I'd love to, but I'm sure it's too late.

I'd even turn over the keys to my FEC 500 and trailer for the weekend!

we could use a hand(s) too

We are cooking both the invitational and open, all categories if anyone is interested in hanging out with yankees<G>
nancee

Back