49er's, Big Butts, and Fatties. Prono.

O'Mordha

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I had a feeling it was going to be a special day... so I knew, that I had to put out something special on the table. I'll tell you what, it don't get a whole lot better than playoff football, a bunch of friends, brews, and good food.

Hot and fast for the butts... cooking temps ranged from 330-340, took about 3 hours to get them to 150 degrees IT, then I foiled em, and put em back on for another hour when they hit 190 IT, then I held em at 190 IT for another hour in the oven. Butts were rubbed with my special blend of spices, that's probably alot like others... I did inject them with some apple cider, but sparingly.

Pulled Pork
7a1ebfb8.jpg

ef0595fd.jpg

984c1af8.jpg

b4897c99.jpg

c2753e06.jpg

5a79ca2e.jpg

Fatties, two different varieties for my first attempt at putting them together... Cowgirl inspired breakfast fatty and a pizza fatty. Breakfast fatty got the bacon.

Fatties
4f136320.jpg

418fd84b.jpg

fbe818a0.jpg

5992c69b.jpg

1dd568ba.jpg

Last night, my wife says to me, "let's do breakfast for dinner, what do you think about huevos rancheros?" I said, I think that's a great idea, and I got just the thing for em.

Pulled Pork Huevos Rancheros!
30e83545.jpg

9943cc8f.jpg

Mmmmm.... It all looks fantastic from here!! :-D

I've had huevos rancheros on my mind for the last 2 weeks, you've inspired me to make some.
Thanks!! :becky:

wow great spread. too bad it was ruined on such a worthless team:laugh:

Love the rivalry! This has the makings to be a game that will be remembered for quite some time! All in all, I couldn't be happier for my 9er's and what they have accomplished this season.

I've got to give the Huevos Rancheros a try next time I have leftover pulled pork. Amazing - thank you for the post!

Back