MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 10-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #541
code3rrt
Babbling Farker

Got my subscription today..about time. Just wanna say that this place rocks. I'm not talkin' just about the BBQ but the "whole meal deal", a friendly sharing community. I've only been hanging around here for a month or two, and it is terrific. It is a great place to learn and improve your Q and grilling, and with folks like Bo shizzle, Landarc, Tish, cowgirl, Phubar, Daddio..........well hell the list goes on and on and on. A big thanks to all of you for an enjoyable, welcoming environment. I either learn something new or see something I want to try every time I'm in here. And thanks to those of you serving as moderators and such as well as all those who keep this site running, much appreciated!

Thanks from: --->

Old 10-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #542
brianbala
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

I'd be willing to purchase an Iphone App, which could help with the costs. Although, there would have to be an investment of some sort to create an app for a smart phone, so that could be counter productive. Just a thought.
brianbala is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #543
sdsrn
Got rid of the matchlight.

I am so glad I found this site! I can't wait to dive in and search out advice / techniques to make a brisket like the ones I had growing up in Texas! Thanks all for the generous amount of information here.
sdsrn is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 10-29-2012, 04:45 PM   #544
wjwheeler
Full Fledged Farker

I love this site. It is full of helpful information. Good job!
Welcome is mispelled on the top navigation bar and it it's driving me nuts! (a short trip)
wjwheeler is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #545
Arlin_MacRae
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjwheeler View Post
I love this site. It is full of helpful information. Good job!
Welcome is mispelled on the top navigation bar and it it's driving me nuts! (a short trip)
Glad you like the place!
What, you mean it's not Welocme everywhere else? That should tell you something about this place!

Primo Oval Junior, Traeger Model 075 Pellet Pooper, Big Chief, Kingfisher Kooker 14" gas/wood combo, PBC Brethren Edition, Pit Boss NASCAR Tailgater
Home Brewer, Murderer of Squirrels, Armadillo Inspector
Flaming Pig Head Mod
Certified KCBS Master BBQ Judge
Arlin_MacRae is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 11-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #546
Hakadosh BBQ
Found some matches.

Been hitting the Q for 25 years now, but brand spankin new to this site. Bless Y'all for the sheer amount of info here on this site, no doubt it's gonna sharpen my skills. Paypal here I come!
3 Weber OTS
3 Converted Proofers / Upright Smokers

"from now on I'll connect the dots my own way" ~ Calvin 'n ' Hobbs
Hakadosh BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #547
wazza220951
Found some matches.

Default Newbie

Great site, full of great information and great people, a credit to the subscribers and especially the moderators.
wazza220951 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #548
1Cavman
Got Wood.

Yep
1Cavman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #549
Jah62370
Found some matches.

So far I have enjoyed the site and have gotten a lot of great info. I'm new to navigating through a site like this but I'm trying. So far thanks to all for the excellent information. By the way I have built my UDS and have been smoking on it. Would post pics but haven't figured that out yet. Ay help would be greatly appreciated.
Jah62370 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2012, 07:58 AM   #550
Zr429

Great site just picked up a offset on Craig's list for a $80 will be doing all the mods over winter. Lots of info here I'm down for the iPhone app
Zr429 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #551
lashing1c
On the road to being a farker

Finally got off my cheap ass and bought a subscription. I have learned so much from this site you cannot imagine. I have know idea where I would be without it. Thank you to all who donate time to administer the site and those who post here!!!!
lashing1c is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #552
Iroquois
On the road to being a farker

Name/Nickname : Scott

Happy to donate, although I recently joined and have been AWOL most of the year, I have been reading alot of what goes on here and it is well worth the Subscription I just purchased. I will take advantage of the wealth of knowledge on the site and hope that I can be of some help to others down the road. Cheers
Iroquois is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #553
fingerlickin'
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Bump, bumpity, bump.

Just re-upped my subscription, and happy to do it, long live the Brethren!

"I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - [I]Tommy Callahan III[/I][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[B][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Backwoods Ext. Party,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkGreen] [COLOR=Black]Vision Kamado,[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][COLOR=DarkGreen][B][COLOR=Black] 22" WSM[/COLOR][/B],[/COLOR] 22.5 Weber OTS, [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Mini WSM, [/B][COLOR=Red][B] UDS "No.8"[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Teal] [COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Napkin Killers BBQ[/COLOR]
[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]
fingerlickin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #554
egeerars

I can't wait to see the posted recipes!
egeerars is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #555
goodscotch
Got Wood.

Being in California I can grill year round, which I do. But I'm new to low and slow and looking forward to learning from this site.
goodscotch is offline   Reply With Quote