Anniversary Cheese Burger

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
After such a fabulous dinner at Donovan’s La Jolla we wanted to take it easy with our Sunday dinner. We decided on a simple all American Cheese Burger. It’s a fast and easy but very delicious meal.
Patties on the Jumbo Joe.

And plated up with some Fritos, watermelon and a Sierra Nevada Blindfold Black IPA.

So good!

Thanks for looking.

Classic and delish. Just how I like my cheeseburgers. I work for Frito Lay, so thanks for the plug.

That's a great looking, All-American buger cook. And congrats and kudos again on 34! Here's to many more great ones .... years and burgers!

That's a great looking, All-American buger cook. And congrats and kudos again on 34! Here's to many more great ones .... years and burgers!
Thank you CC.
That sure is a pretty burger.:thumb:
Thank you Bill
I love a Good Cheeseburger Yours looks like it qualifies I do prefer my cheese melted
I also like the Bev
Thank you George. Because I wanted to eat it somewhat hot I had everything ready with just needing to add the burger. I added the burger patty and then placed on the cheese and the top and started taking my pics. The cheese never melted like I was expecting it to but I swear it was still delicious.

Back