BBQ Brethren "Lamb" Throwdown

You and Ecode are both insane. I see that now. I had held out hope for Ecode, but, I see that was for not. I would be pretty angry if someone gave me a 'haircut' and I ended up with no ears.

Angry doesn't begin to describe this....

IMG_1403.jpg

I just about fell out of my chair when I saw the lamb. My mother told me not to play with my food...... but oh well! Very funny and creative.

Ya know.
Sometimes thar just aren't any words,,,,,
Gore you do know how to throw a party. :confused::eusa_clap:clap2::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:crazy: :becky:

ique - that is cooked to perfection. Great job.

Bill ought to give you an ALF. He won't (he's apparently a stingy *******) but he should.

Wow! This is gonna be tough!! Especially with Gore cheating like THAT!!!!:boxing::becky::becky::thumb: Man, that thing is awesome, a little twisted :crazy: but awesome none the less!

Cheers

Ok, I haven't got around to posting my entry yet, but I already know who I am voting for. And it ain't me... :tsk:

Gorgeous Ique, that gravy just made it. Perfect gravy.

Thanks for your vote Tiger Bunny.

Here we go!

First, I'm not going to tell you how much I paid for this lamb. But I can tell you it was good.

Unlike Gore, I find it difficult to play with my food so often. And I just could not bring myself to grind it.

Sharon is off to a Fashion Show in Palm Beach no less so it is a good day for lamb.

I started with a double chop of domestic lamb. Just enough for me. I kept it kind of simple with rosemary, garlic, red pepper, sugar snap peas, and mango sauce.

Ingredients.jpg

I ground the rosemary and garlic in my best olive oil and coated the chop and let it rest and sink in. And I roasted the red pepper on the performer while getting it hot for the Lamb.

On she went. Sure looks lonesome on that big grill. :laugh:

on-the-fire.jpg

While the Lamb was on I sauted the snap peas in butter. And of course I had to do something with the Mango sauce. Into a pan with a pat of butter and then some balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. I let that reduce and thicken. I did not want it too sweet and it came out perfectly.

The chop came off at 130, and I split it in half, placed it over some spicy yellow rice, add the snap peas with the roasted pepper. Then spread some of the mango sauce around the edge.

Finished.jpg

This was to die for. I wasn't sure how the sauce would work with the lamb, but what little sweetness there was ,was offset by the garlic and rosemary. :clap2::clap2::clap2: And to my surprise, I believe the sauce put it over the top.

Sharon is going to wish she was home for this one.

Thanks for lookin, and please vote for me.:becky:

Very nice Ique and Jim! Looks like I might have to make another entry... I'm gonna get creamed!:icon_blush:

Awwww... just thinking... Imagine me getting a Zero on a lamb throwdown!:shock::shock::shock:

Bill if you get a zero I might have to revoke your ALF membership. :becky:

Back