• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Kosmo's First Press

Kosmo's Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
John Dawson contacted me asking me for samples to try out and write a review on. I was a little taken back that John would pick me (Kosmo's) to write about because I just heard him on the BBQ Network Radio with Greg Rempe. John was super nice guy and has an awesome website packed full of great info. With that said here is a link to Patio Daddio BBQ.

http://www.patiodaddiobbq.com/2009/12/review-kosmos-q-beef-injection.html

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for the samples and the very kind words, Kosmo. You have a great product on your hands.

I'll put the pork injection to the test soon and report back.

KosmoBrisket_1_1.jpg

John

Nice! I love John's blog. Need to get me a brisket and try out the sample you gave me at the Royal.

I agree 100% John's site is packed full of great recipes and info. Can't wait to try the Chicken legs w Grape jelly. Don't know why but that just sounds like it would be awesome.

John let me know if you would like to try our new Chicken Soak.

John let me know if you would like to try our new Chicken Soak.
Thanks, Kosmo. Let me burn up some of this pork injection and I'll order up some of that soak. Chicken is typically my star category, so it will be interesting.

John

2010 has already started to go off the chart. I would like to think everyone for their intrust and the best of luck this year.

Back