Craigslist score!!!(Pron hvy)

"Sparky"

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
A friend of mine who lives in Alabama found this deal on CL and asked me if I would check it out for him.I went and met the seller,and he told me that he bought it new(14yrs ago)and only used it to smoke turkeys for Thanksgiving:crazy: .Anyway $40 later I came home with a small BGE,with nest and cover:clap2:.It does need a new band though:shock:...

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

I really don't want to give it to my buddy though:rolleyes:.This egg fits right in with the rest of my BGE family........just look how happy it is here:laugh:

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

Awwww, I love seeing that little fellow find such a good BGE family to be adopted into. :becky:

Dang, I didn't read the part about it not being yours. Well, at least I felt warm an fuzzy for a couple of minutes there.

What are the ramifications of stealing a buddies BGE score before he ever gets his hands on it? I would say it is a bad idea, then again...

Dayum that is a hell of a setup!

Thanks man,it'll be great when I get the concrete counter-tops poured:thumb:.Then I can put the sink and the BGE's in.I can't wait....but the funds(to finish) have been diverted to other things:icon_blush:

What are the ramifications of stealing a buddies BGE score before he ever gets his hands on it? I would say it is a bad idea, then again...

Hmmmmmm........Ya know,I'm really not that close to the guy...and he doesn't know where I live:idea:.....:pI wouldn't do that to a friend,but I thought about it:rolleyes:

You just say "sorry it looks like someone else got it first"!!!!! Just don't tell the first guy was you!!!!
LOL
Terry

You just say "sorry it looks like someone else got it first"!!!!! Just don't tell the first guy was you!!!!
LOL
Terry

HAHA,when I got it home,I called him and told him that I dropped it and it broke into 1000 pieces......he didn't believe me:-o

Back