Cooking with the Master General: Episode XV - Stadium Food

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
The following is a transcript of a video transmission made over United States airwaves, which is currently being investigated by the FCC.

Gunter: (muttering under his breath) I shoor hope zat ze viewers ken oonterstand you better zen I.....ACHT DU LIEBER!!! Herr General Sir, ve are oon ze air!

General Tso: Ladies gentlemen, good night and welcome to the cooking and main general Tso, about a cooking demonstration. I am formidable and fearful general Tso!

(sound of a large gong being struck)

General Tso: Because we fictionalize stadium food which barbecue church member stadium food throws to get down, today the plot is one true has a good time together with the audiences!

Gunter: Fictionalize? But Herr General Sir, I vuz certain zat ve ver goink to cook ze real food...

General Tso: Silences your dim quick-witted! How dare are you sceptical to the total rule! I am the responsible person, you in only here operates retains bigabyte under ours control equipment, therefore we may use his place and his skill prepare our food!

Gunter: Yes Herr General Sir!

General Tso: Once more, our broadcast topic today is stadium food, my that affection worship subject! Now you definitely knew that completely I to roast the cheese hot corn piece cherishing, and the stadium round the world supplies the food to roast the cheese hot corn piece completely! Many stadiums give you to choose cover you with the hot pepper and the cheese to roast the cheese hot corn piece. But has many other which I also like indulging to receive cordially. For example, many matters possibly top by no means pure joyful and indulge extremely happily in cheese Hamburg, and many stadiums round the world also smother in you the hot pepper and the cheese build your cheese Hamburg!

Gunter: Hamburg? I know zis place!

General Tso: NYET!

Gunter: I sink you vanted to say NEIN Herr General Sir.

General Tso: NEIN! I have its here and you and your interrupt! Goes to the standpoint by bigabyte in that side, is scheduled you until me to do the different matter, and maintains your big mouth is closed!

Gunter: Yes Herr General Sir!

General Tso: Some other famous and hope, then has the old spare ball park affection, classical hot dog. This may also cover and the hot pepper and the cheese pronography layer! You can imagine all may nearly for decorative or ornamental purpos in the stadium hot pepper and the cheese. However, will have our not for decorative or ornamental purpos hot pepper and a cheese plate, and that will be the multi-taste sausage uses the black mustard and the German pickled vegetable.

Gunter: (muttering under his breath) I don't sink eet eez ze German who eez ze pickled vegetable...

General Tso: Now, if you like, you can add the hot pepper and the cheese to yours multi-taste sausage with the black mustard and the German pickled vegetable, but I said that this is crazy, and is completely disgusting! Therefore we will not be making that in this demonstration. Now lets us have the cooking! The actual food configuration and the cooking will be controlled by mine brains servant bigabyte to carry on!

Bigabyte: Uhhhhhhhhhh...

General Tso: Gunter the ruler gauge, he has caused the sound, nearly, he responded me probably! Whether you are the absolutely certain he completely act according to my order?

Gunter: Vut ze fark deed you say??? Eef you are beink vooried about ze strange noises unt such made by Herr Bigabyte, do not let sooch sinks vorry you. Az longk az ve haf ze Kool-Aid Jammers he iz koompleetly oonter our control.

General Tso: Gunter the ruler gauge, I did not have farking clue any fark you to say. Your voice is very strange. Whether you are affirmative you are from Alsace? Oh fark, that is not to demonstrated importantly. Let us continue to go forward.

General Tso: Bigabyte, I take an instruction 1/4 pound west uncle to come the national hot dog, Queso mural cheese -and-a-half pound small meat pies, multi-taste sausage and some slice bacon.

r_IMG_1452.jpg

General Tso: I imagine you to confuse by the Queso mural cheese half pound plate. Then, I pay attention to the people to make Hamburg from the beef or to make turkey Hamburg, pork Hamburg, chicken Hamburg and so on. But, when youu request cheese Hamburg it always by the meat makes, but is not the cheese! Therefore I decided that through makes my cheese Hamburg to rectify this question to use the cheese outside a small meat pie.

General Tso: Bigabyte, put on 22 inch Weber canteen grill on the indirect hot these projects!

r_IMG_1453.jpg

General Tso: Now I will explain that my brilliant military strategy uses these foods for you for to launch from each stadium surprise attack in the world! In morning…

Gunter: Herr General Sir, eet eez ready.

General Tso: Why is that impossible! That impossible is! How dare do you lie to my stature general! I should…

Gunter: Look Herr General Sir!

r_IMG_1454.jpg

General Tso: I never looked that finished like this fast! The conflict so was not even rapid with the Russian in Xinjiang completes!

Gunter: Zees eez nussink, you should haf seen how fast ze feesh...

General Tso: Silence! Bigabyte, puts on theirs bread roll the hot dog and cheese Hamburg with suffocates they to use generously the hot pepper, the cheese, the Mexican pepper, the onion and the bacon!

r_IMG_1456.jpg

General Tso: Now adds the black mustard and the German pickled vegetable to the multi-taste sausage!

r_IMG_1457.jpg

General Tso: Gunter the ruler gauge, activates today special guests that equipment which now Master uses the invitation supper.

Gunter: I shoor hope zat zees eez ze correckt leever...

ZAP!

r_IMG_1458_2.jpg

Gore: Hey, what the heck? This isn't Rouen! And what's with all the chili and cheese? I think I would rather have that fish topped egg with artichoke.

General Tso: Gorden, you disappoint me. The Bigabyte scrutinization probably 30 logs prepare this plate to share with you, and you disband it to be correct. With then you! I through will pull this transportation release lever to deliver you at that time the right…

Gunter: Nein! Not zat leever!

ZAP!

r_IMG_1460.jpg

General Tso: FARK!!! I had not thought that I will live looked I will discover roasts day which the cheese hot corn piece I will refuse to eat!

Gore: Am I supposed to be more impressed with this dish, because it's not working.

Gunter: Herr General Sir, ve should leaf immediately before annyvun sees us! (begins running away very quickly)

General Tso: I am in you, before you two step farkers alone is! (also running away very quickly)

Gore: Umm... Hello? Guys? Don't leave me hanging here like this! Guys?

Gunter is sounding kinda French, there, Chris. :laugh: Sometimes I don't know who's goofier... you or Gore. :wink: Great job!! :grin:

Holy fark! Was that a queso bacon cheese bagel sandwich before it turned into a SPAMfish nacho's? Which stadium in Alsace do they serve that in?

In the words of my uncle I say unto you. Holy Farkamole!!!...Awesome!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Holy fark! Was that a queso bacon cheese bagel sandwich before it turned into a SPAMfish nacho's? Which stadium in Alsace do they serve that in?

In the words of my uncle I say unto you. Holy Farkamole!!!...Awesome!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
It was a Cheese Burger with Chili, Cheese, Jalapenos, Onions and Bacon. And by Cheese Burger, I mean a burger made out of cheese, not meat. Queso Fresco to be precise.

Back