The Best Frozen Pizza Ever!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Yesterday The Missus was getting on my case about how our freezer is crammed to capacity when we were discussing what we might put on the menu for last night's dinner, then asked if I wouldn't mind making some pizza.

We had all the makings in the freezer, including mozzarella, a few slices of pepperoni, meatballs, dough, and even some sauce.

Who am I to turn down an opportunity to make a pizza on the FrankenWeber Pizza kettle? I love firing that contraption up!

So that's what I did:

11162012KettleFiringUp.jpg

And this is how it came out:

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

I have to say, it was the best frozen pizza I've eaten yet. Other than the oregano I topped the pie with, every ingredient came out of the freezer. :clap2:

is there a place where you talked about the grill ? pizza looks awesome !

Very nice! Did you cook it while everything was frozen? I assume at least the sauce and dough had to be thawed. How did you thaw the dough quickly?

I love that grill and the pizza looks awesome!

Very nice! Did you cook it while everything was frozen? I assume at least the sauce and dough had to be thawed. How did you thaw the dough quickly?

Brad,

Everything got thawed that day, so technically it wasn't a frozen pizza. I'm just used to making using fresh ingredients for pizzas...

is there a place where you talked about the grill ? pizza looks awesome !

There's a text link in my signature for the FrankenWeber Kettle build - just click on it.

Brad,

Everything got thawed that day, so technically it wasn't a frozen pizza. I'm just used to making using fresh ingredients for pizzas...

Ah, gotcha, so it's The Best not-so-Frozen Pizza Ever! :thumb:

Very nice frozen section you have there.:hungry:
I'm thinking I need a FrankenWeber clone.:thumb:

Now that's a pie I'd pony up to the bar for, so pour me a cold one and I'll take a slice or two :thumb:.

Looking very delicious! Oh, I could go for some of that right about now. :nod:

Back