Roots 'n Blues...

ggriffi

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Anyone doing this one? I sure would like to meet some of you.

Gary

I'll look you up SauceBaron.Got an email last night from jori (bbq coord.) and there are 53 teams signed for this one. Should have all the rest of the info by Fri.

gary

Sounds like it's going to be a Cluster Fark, we are passing on this one but will be by to visit. I hope I'm wrong.

Spice

Spice,

After getting in this one, I have that feeling too. But since we're in we're just gonna have to make the best of it. I know I don't like the open container law. :mad:

gary

John and Darrel from the Belly Brothers will be cooking.....my wife T is still trying to decide if she wants to mess with the downtown traffic and mess....me....I have to miss this one due to work.....

Chick'n Pig will be there.
I hope this one goes better for us. I guess I am over my bitterness from The Boone County contest. I just need to remember not to take it so personal. I was more disappointed for Samuel than anything.
Our heads are back up and we will go give it our best.

Good luck to all Cooking this event!!!!!!!!!
Open container won't stop me from enjoying some Jameson

GO BRETHREN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Chick n Pig,

I just said I didn'ty like it, NOT that it was gonna stop me either! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

gary

Natural Born Grillers will be there. Look me up, I'll probably have a cold refreshing beverage or 2................. We'll be flying our banner.

Didn't I tell you I was going to be there!!

Hey Jay, come on over to our site and drink as much as you want. If you drink too much I'll let you sleep it off in my truck. But no snoring!!!!!

I've heard ( no proof, just talk) that upwards of $250,000 has been spent on this event.....if it's a rainy weekend and they can't recoop some of the revenue spent, look for this contest to be a "one and done"

I've heard ( no proof, just talk) that upwards of $250,000 has been spent on this event.....if it's a rainy weekend and they can't recoop some of the revenue spent, look for this contest to be a "one and done"

That wouldn't surprise me what with all the entertainment, stages and everything that is needed for the music. I am really hoping that this turns out to be good as I would like to make this event an annual one for us. I use to live in St. Louis and am coming down so we can cook with family and friends that I haven't seen in a while.

gary

Good luck, guys! Jefferson City was a success (or an ordeal, depending on how you look at it! :lol: ) even in the rain so if it rains, it ain't all bad. I've heard some rumblings like some of you have. Hope it goes off well!

Back