I love good coffee but...

Wayne

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Caffeine aggravates my irregular heartbeat, and finding good decaf is hard. Do you have any suggestions or solutions to this problem?

Try RonL--he roasts his own , and may have something. Now then--Try Gevalia , or a Kona blend. I've been there and done that. If you notice--cheap coffee--i'm sorry , folgers is ---you'll find a layer of oils floating on top. IMPURITIES --period . If you try Gevalia --and grind your own , pls. ---you'll notice an absence of that. No guarantees , but i'll suggest you'll have less problems. If i had to drink decaf , i'd just quit.:icon_smile_tongue:

Last edited:
eastern shore coastal roasting co. roasts some fine coffee and they have decaf. they have a facebook page you can order from or contact them at info(at)coastalroast.com

my bro in laws step sister owns the company and they are good people.

(not trying to cut into ronl's biz, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't do decaf.)

Try Alaska Klondike Coffee in St. Louis Missouri. Steve roasts all of his own single origin coffee and swiss-water decaf. Steve has a website and will happily ship the coffee to you. He roasts great coffee. IMO Steve roasts some of the best, if not the best, coffee I have ever had the pleasure to drink.

Back