First contest entry

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Just sent in my contest papers for the Colorado Frisco BBQ Challenge in Frisco Colorado, was going to try and sell food at the same time, but thought I better just concentrate on the contest. Pretty excited ,nervous and spending too much money geting ready:-D Contest link is at http://www.townoffrisco.com/bbq.html if anyone is interested.

Bossman
chuckmarting@bossmanbbq.com

Looks like a fun contest, Bossman! Enjoy and keep us posted on your progress.

Good luck! The first one is the toughest!!

Oh, yeah! Welcome to the dark side!

Good luck Bossman. Have a great time.

Guido

Good Luck Bossman...

Enjoy yourself...Good move not trying to sell food.

I know what your feeling with all the start up expenses.... After an afternoon of shopping at Costco and Walmart last weekend buying the remaining supplies/equipment, we think were about 95 % there based on our multiple lists.... All I keep telling myself is that these are long term buys and year two will be a fraction of the costs.

MilitantSquatter said:
Good Luck Bossman...

Enjoy yourself...Good move not trying to sell food.

I know what your feeling with all the start up expenses.... After an afternoon of shopping at Costco and Walmart last weekend buying the remaining supplies/equipment, we think were about 95 % there based on our multiple lists.... All I keep telling myself is that these are long term buys and year two will be a fraction of the costs.

I hear ya brotha, I'm telling myself the same thing, espeacially when I casually slipped in during a conversation with the bosslady that my thermapen I ordered should be hear on Tuesday, she said "you ordered what?" I said oh..... I though I told you :-D She either let it go or decided I must have really needed, which I did after seeing one!! Anyway, it is taking alot of cash, hopefully the family enjoys this and we will be competing for along time.

Bossman
chuckmarting@bossmanbbq.com

Back