Contest Announcment Roc City Rib Fest, May 29 – 30, 2010

goodsmokebbq

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just a quick announcement, we are now accepting applications for teams and judges for Roc City Rib Fest 2010.

$15,000 in prize money!

KCBS BBQ comp, NEBS Grilling comp, and a very inexpensive rib only cook-off.

VERY team friendly (details to come).

We have a limited number of package deals available until the end of Jan. Get in early and save a bunch.

See the website for details: http://www.roccityribfest.com

Also the first leg of the Empire State Barbecue Championship: http://www.nybbqchamp.com
Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll be there! Can't wait!! What's this Empire State BBQ Championship you speak of?:twisted:

BTW, I get an error on the application page -- when I saved the file it was corrupt, both times... Can I get it in email, Brian? or maybe it is a Windows 7 issue?

I'll be there! Can't wait!! What's this Empire State BBQ Championship you speak of?:twisted:

Same here! I am going after that Empire State cup this season :twisted:

Same here! I am going after that Empire State cup this season :twisted:

I hope I get to give you a run for your money.:p It will be a blast! We'll see if I get to cook as much out that way this year... But I know I am in for Roc City and Boston Hills.

I hope I get to give you a run for your money.:p It will be a blast! We'll see if I get to cook as much out that way this year... But I know I am in for Roc City and Boston Hills.

Not Oink too?

BTW, I get an error on the application page -- when I saved the file it was corrupt, both times... Can I get it in email, Brian? or maybe it is a Windows 7 issue?

Works fine for us living in the past. Let me try to get you a .docx version and see if that works.

Mods or Phil: Can you update the attachment file types to include .docx files, Thanks!

Both Roc City and Boston Hills are top notch events. You won't be disappointed

skip, don't know about Oink yet.... that is too far into the season. Gotta be employed, and scoring well enough to keep cooking, or season may be over by then :)

But I am coming out early and often :)

I'll bring the beer :-D
I'll have a beer with you while I watch :razz:

Kim has three drinks she cycles on:
Vodka/Cran
Diet DP/Vanilla Rum
Cinnamon Whiskey - shots!

She will drink woodchuck or hornsbys though I think lol

Back