Burgers Pt. II

keale

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
After not having any lunch, and cruising a grocery store I had a hankering for burgers! I wasn't going to smoke this weekend, but glad I did! My daughter helped me whip up some great grubs! Burgers stuffed with my ol'faithful ingredients, Montery Jack, Shiitake mushrooms, and for a twist,...some ham! Weird, I know but it gave a unique taste! Hamburgers stuffed w/ ham and cheese. LOL! These were huge burgers, used 1.5# of gr. pork, 2.5# of ground beef, and made only six
burgers:rolleyes: Used steak seasoning, Hawaiian salt, and Ground Black pepper in mix, Rubbed with River City Rub! (thanks Jim!)That rub taste great w/ everything! Proud to say I ate 2 of them! Smoked at 250* w/ kiawe, (mesquite) for about 1.5 hrs. enjoy, We did!:p

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1080.jpg
    IMG_1080.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1085.jpg
    IMG_1085.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 111
Keale is trying to come up with his own Spam! Keep on cookin Brother.

That looks great !!!

Not the biggest fan of the mustard/ketchup combo on burgers, but still very edible.....

nice job keale !!!

Stop That Right Now

Roy, you're doing it to me again...Making me Hungry and Jealous at the same time!!!!:mrgreen: Impressive Vittles, I like the addition of ham to the mix.

Roy, another Roy, Roy Rogers, made a hamburber and ham combo famous. His was the "DOUBLE R BAR BURGER". His didn't have the ham INSIDE though. Good looking groceries.

yum.... nice job - thanks for sharing

I gained 5 lbs. just looking this!

Hey Roy.....now I have drool running down my chin. I love them burgers even though I was not there to eat one. Can you ship on of dem bad boyz to me?

Ham and hamburgers is not uncommon around here. It is used as a topping for burgers here all the time. Your do look better than anything I have had around here.

Hey Roy looks good brother. I made some stuffed burgers last week after looking at pics of the last time you posted stuffed burgers now I have to do it again.

Looks great Brother Keale! I love those big steak fries too.

Looks good. I been thinking about stuffed burgers.

I wonder how they would be done with some pulled pork and cheese:idea:

Ham and hamburgers is not uncommon around here. It is used as a topping for burgers here all the time. Your do look better than anything I have had around here.
used to make them in High School @ my summer job. On the menu they wre called Murphy Burgers. Tpped with swiss, american, and pepperjack cheese.

That looks great !!!

Not the biggest fan of the mustard/ketchup combo on burgers, but still very edible.....

nice job keale !!!

LOL! Thats my daughters burger, she took the picture.
temp? time?

Please look at 1st post.

Thanks guys, I kinda wished I made more, I only have one left, for my lunch, if I can get to it before the family!:twisted:

Back