season is over

4 smokin butts

Full Fledged Farker
our season is over,met many new and great people,awsome people.......now we look to san deigo for final closer on this season..whats next????? boating ,spending time with kids,and family........no race for the jack,if your lucky and win go,dont go crazy too try to get there

Dennis, congrats on a great season! Looks like you ended it with some really strong finishes. See ya in 2012.

It was a pleasure meeting you this last year and I appreciated the breakfast at indy. Have fun in the off season.

Free time? Do you know what to do with that?? :p Congrats on a great season Dennis, it's been fun getting to know you over the last year and look forward to seeing you once the season starts up again (just not in Illinois! LOL).

Free time? Do you know what to do with that?? :p Congrats on a great season Dennis, it's been fun getting to know you over the last year and look forward to seeing you once the season starts up again (just not in Illinois! LOL).

Oh come on! Illinois has beautiful weather in May.

OK season ended for me 2 days ago. Did a double contest at Perry FL and took 4 calls and was 7th in the Open. Good way to finish and Carolyn did the Open boxes and had 3 of the calls. I did cook it all with some help.

What's next - a week off then Christmas, New Years and start of season at Naples FL. Will cook 4 out of the first 5 weeks of the year with 2 being major vending opportunities. Love the off season!

our season is over,met many new and great people,awsome people.......now we look to san deigo for final closer on this season..whats next????? boating ,spending time with kids,and family........no race for the jack,if your lucky and win go,dont go crazy too try to get there

Great job Dennis. Enjoy some down time and the holidays.

Come on now. NORTHERN Illinois is good. It was your first midwest contest. Think of the beer you got. And this year we'll get you a tray of mac n cheese balls.

Come on now. NORTHERN Illinois is good. It was your first midwest contest. Think of the beer you got. And this year we'll get you a tray of mac n cheese balls.

Don't tease me with Mac n cheese balls!! Pretty certain we only had one competition in IL that we weren't hit with a tornado or torrential downpours!! :doh:

Don't tease me with Mac n cheese balls!! Pretty certain we only had one competition in IL that we weren't hit with a tornado or torrential downpours!! :doh:

If you were thinking about Taylorville, I think i might have traded the flies for a thunderstorm or two :-D

Mac n cheese balls are really good with Harpoon. Just sayin...

Do you dunk?

Congrats Dennis on a great season! Looking forward to 2012 already.

I enjoyed both Taylorville and Lincoln. Thinking about heading up to Westmont in May!

sylvie, i remember our first gc on 911,know how we felt,knowing that,any team that wins there firstgrand at a contest that were at means so much,knowing how we felt.good luck ,we had a great time in vista

Back