• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A tree for KC

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Wyatt has asked me if he could plant a tree for KC. ( Ala Parrothead) He asked me a few months back, and I thought it would be something to do during the Northern Bash. Phil knows about it, and thought it would be cool. KC's thread was the first he had read when he joned, and thought it should be done. Is it a good idea? or a party downer?

It is an outstanding idea and can NEVER be a downer.

KC is still with us and always will be. He'd be proud.

Wyatt has asked me if he could plant a tree for KC. ( Ala Parrothead) He asked me a few months back, and I thought it would be something to do during the Northern Bash. Phil knows about it, and thought it would be cool. KC's thread was the first he had read when he joned, and thought it should be done. Is it a good idea? or a party downer?
How about we plant one at jamfest:biggrin:

From what I read, any tree is good as long as it's cherry right?

What kind of cherry tree would grow good in N. Texas.? i looked on the web and most were more of a bush than a tree. im planting quite a few trees this year and would like to add a cherry for KC if it would grow.

What kind of cherry tree would grow good in N. Texas.? i looked on the web and most were more of a bush than a tree. im planting quite a few trees this year and would like to add a cherry for KC if it would grow.

Look into this type of tree:

Lapins:Self-fertile. Crops annually yields better than Lambert. Fruit is dark red, large firm and resistant to splitting. Matures 2 days after Lambert. It is the most widely planted cherry in the Southern Interior.

I knew Scott from another site. It's good to see that his infuence has been felt far and wide.
He was the first to introduce me to cooking with cherry, and I have never used anything else since.
Call me a creature of habit.

Cherry and Cherry mixed with a little Cherry :)

Smoke on Scott!

Back