MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 02:53 PM   #76
Diesel Dave
Quintessential Chatty Farker

I just doubled mine, no reward needed. And I'll go in with DUBBAGA and make that 2 people in the drawing he's proposed

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring ― Marilyn Monroe

Thanks from:--->

Old 01-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #77
screaming pete
Got rid of the matchlight.

Done!!! come on "Real Good Meat"

Thanks from: --->
Old 01-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #78
cpw
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Chad

Just increased my pledge!
Yoder YS640
Savannah, GA
[URL="http://www.facebook.com/yesdearbbq"]Yes, Dear BBQ on Facebook[/URL]
Proudly sponsored by Royal Oak Charcoal and [URL="https://www.atlantabbqstore.com/"]The Atlanta BBQ store[/URL]

Old 01-28-2014, 03:23 PM   #79
Diesel Dave

Here's the link no need to search for it

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rant-build-out

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring ― Marilyn Monroe

Old 01-28-2014, 04:52 PM   #80
Will work for bbq
Babbling Farker

I just doubled my pledge, still no reward needed but put me in the raffle.

Agent 000 (Double O Zero)
Certified MOINK Baller

When all else fails just ask yourself, WWGALD???
Super sexy Farkernaut Avatar by N8man

Old 01-28-2014, 07:01 PM   #81
Tonybel
Babbling Farker

Chris Allingham from the tvwbb.com has now posted this link. And the link for the kick start. Spread the word people

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?4862...rant-Build-Out

Last edited by Tonybel; 01-28-2014 at 07:25 PM..

Old 01-28-2014, 10:16 PM   #82
frognot
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBBAGA View Post
Here's the deal... the Kickstarter project is stalling out, and we need some more life being pumped into it. As a result, I am proposing the following:

Any new backers (or those who will increase their pledge) between 10:20am PST today (so you are therefore included LittleHill Smoke, and thank you for supporting Bigmista) and January 31, 2014 at 11:59pm PST will be entered into a drawing for either a 20 Board roll of the Stark Disposable cutting boards (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=177174) or a 1lb package of the Oakridge BBQ rub of your choice. I will order it on Feb 1, and have it shipped directly to you.

Just post "new pledge or increased pledge" in this thread
That was a heckuva jumpstart there! Strong work there, DUBBAGA!

Large Big Green Egg

"If you really care about this place, you'll show some respect for it." deguerre

"Bludawg looks just like I thought he would. Frognot looks like Tuffy Stone's dad!" aawa

" . . . which includes frognot, who is a SoCal Pharker by now" gtr

Old 01-28-2014, 10:23 PM   #83
gtr
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybel View Post
Chris Allingham from the tvwbb.com has now posted this link. And the link for the kick start. Spread the word people

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?4862...rant-Build-Out

He's an affectionate one, ain't he?

50" Klose BYC, Spitjack XB85, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, WRK, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Kanka Grill, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
"Don't worry about playing a lot of notes. Just find one pretty one." - Miles Davis
WTFWGALD?

Old 01-29-2014, 08:05 AM   #84
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

update: as of 1/29/14 at 5:58am PST the project has 64 backers with $5,232 pledged, and 23 days to go... the past 48hrs = 6 new backers, with $1,110 pledged. Now this project needs an average of $1076.86/day for the next 23 days

Thank you to everyone that has pledged (and re-pledged) and spread the word to others. This is a critical time in the project, as it has already been going on for 1 week, and human nature is to pay more attention to things that are new and fresh. Let's ensure that this doesn't happen here. Please show Bigmista and Mrs Mista that the Brethren believe in their vision, their food, their business skills, and most importantly in THEM.

Humphrey's Long Weekender, UDS, Red Box Smoker, SJS/Tamale Pot Smoker, Weber Performer, Weber 18.5 OTS, Alton Brown Flower Pot Smoker (died), Blue Ember Gasser (died}

Member of the Hall of Zero's (Noobians v. Veterans Throwdown)

Old 01-29-2014, 10:45 AM   #85
jimbloomfield
Full Fledged Farker

Just changed my pledge and looking forward to the pre opening party. Took will work for BBQ's lead and at least doubled my pledge.

Old 01-29-2014, 10:55 AM   #86
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

There are now two wonderful people who are at the $500 pledge level... Thank you both so much (and based on doing the math, there could be more who are simply pledging without accepting a reward - so thank you as well!!)

Humphrey's Long Weekender, UDS, Red Box Smoker, SJS/Tamale Pot Smoker, Weber Performer, Weber 18.5 OTS, Alton Brown Flower Pot Smoker (died), Blue Ember Gasser (died}

Old 01-29-2014, 12:21 PM   #87
bproffer
Take a breath!

Doubled my pledge. lets keep this going!

Old 01-29-2014, 02:55 PM   #88
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

Old 01-29-2014, 03:10 PM   #89
Diesel Dave

Mrs Mista just added Bigmista's cookbook "The Secret to Her Heart" as a reward for a $30 pledge

Let's keep this going folks

Old 01-29-2014, 05:09 PM   #90
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

(...please)

Closed Thread