Prepped the lollipops the night before

3AzlayDh.jpg

Then the Creekstone brisket, ribs, and TX sausage

t1Eyy6lh.jpg

Started the day with splitting oak around 6 am

giOU3EXh.jpg

Put the brisket on first

MwaOBazh.jpg

Apparently I wasn't the only one smoking. :twitch: Hollywood Hills started burning up but LAFD put that out fairly fast. I have much love for first responders

yYSrD9Nh.jpg

Brisket at wrap

DxPVu6Bh.jpg

About the same time I hung the baby backs and spares

mYbCkT7h.jpg

Lollipops were looking great on the Weber before the Blues Hog 50/50 sauce bath

fKNN4P7h.jpg

Pulled the ribs eventually

FmA8nSTh.jpg

Baby backs

kFc9wJKh.jpg

Spares. Both dripping

vit1AcZh.jpg

Brisket after the rest

2NXuPToh.jpg

:clap2: I switched direction abruptly while slicing as you can see. Too much whiskey I suppose

xtZa1d7h.jpg

Burnt ends :hungry:

PFf2nUTh.jpg

Lean

tKVQf0Kh.jpg

Moist

O1lLGqch.jpg

Moist piece for daddy. People went absolutely NUTZ over the brisket

YbcabWoh.jpg

People must love me. :noidea: I got 3 birthday cakes :laugh: Chocolate cake, Mocha cake and Blueberry Chiffon cake. Didn't even cut through the latter two

t7JPCGD.jpg

Oh and I think everyone knows I like whisk/e/y, (tequila) and cigars. Love my friends and family. Blessed in that Dept. Thanks for looking brethren and sisters!

tixsjOmh.jpg

Last edited:
Nice all the way around! I don't know who made out better you or your guests??? Happy bday Sako.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice all the way around! I don't know who made out better you or your guests??? Happy bday Sako.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Paul! I even got cash as gift from folks that didn't know what to get me. :shocked: Just put a nice Q together and apparently it was appreciated. :-D

Happy Birthday again Sako and a KILLER B Day cook!!!

Shame on you though for blaming the whiskey though, that had to be the knifes fault :biggrin1:

Happy Birthday Sako, great looking cook and nice haul on the gifts!

People tend to take care of the people that take care of them, you are obviously a good man, but I already knew that. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Sako! Appears that you had a great day. Food looks killer and a nice collection of gifts...

Everybody made out like bandits! Happy Birthday Sako! Great looking food, and some fancy beverages there!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Sako!

Wow! Can I come to next year's party?

Happy Birthday! Food looks killer good, and them gifts would be right up my alley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back