Outdoor Cooking Shelter .... iso ideas

My next bbq investment will likely be one of those galvanized car ports. I can lay the gravel and rent a tamper. I just don't know the size yet. It will be for my Shirley and a woodpile so I think 12'x15' should work. I'm actually obsessing over this.
I did the whole metal garage on a slab with front and back 10x9 garage doors. It's 12x18 and not really big enough for all my bbq stuff. I guess if you only have the shirley and wood pile it should be plenty big enough.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I did the metal carport but thinking of adding fold down wood for winter .
I'm guessing the anchors hold pretty good. I was afraid the right size wind would try to carry mine away. Any issue with yours?

Tough for me to figure out how to navigate ... put Pinterest has thousands of ideas for outdoor kitchens or cookshacks.

I did the whole metal garage on a slab with front and back 10x9 garage doors. It's 12x18 and not really big enough for all my bbq stuff. I guess if you only have the shirley and wood pile it should be plenty big enough.

Yeah just the Shirley, rick of wood and maybe a picnic table. My other stuff has a corner in the garage.

Good luck John.

Just moved to Montana and we get snow blowing in all directions, The house I bought in July has a nice covered deck out back but the snow blows in so I will be looking to build this spring / summer myself.

I suggest large,1.5-2' square concrete pavers for a base.If you have a grease spill,you can flip them,if you have another grease spill you can replace them,cheaply.I am in the process of building one now.I have spent my last day walking on gravel and rock while cooking.

You are going to be in a climate of extremes! Spring generally brings mud that will make each month feel like it is 90 days long! If you can afford it, a sturdy concrete floor is more than a “nice” thing it the Midwest. If you are going to locate in a town, be sure to check the local building ordinances....some can be rather oppressive when it comes to outbuildings.

You are going to be in a climate of extremes! Spring generally brings mud that will make each month feel like it is 90 days long! If you can afford it, a sturdy concrete floor is more than a “nice” thing it the Midwest. If you are going to locate in a town, be sure to check the local building ordinances....some can be rather oppressive when it comes to outbuildings.

My county, in the people’s republic of Maryland, made me install a flood vent in my 10x14 shed!

Back