Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smoke in the Valley BBQ, Green Lane, PA – May 13 & May 14, 2011

HawgNationBBQ

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Who is going to this one? This is always a great time and Sean and all of the Fire Fighters do a great job. Looking forward to some nice warm wind free weather.

I was thinking about it, but, it appeared to be filled up before I could do a "second" thought about it......love the setting there though

We will be there. Looking forward to seeing some folks we haven't seen in a while.

We are in again, this was our first comp ever last year, probably the best comp we attended.

This is a great contest in a nice setting run by a group of very dedicated volunteers. Good luck to all attending. (and wow what a breakfast spread!)

The Guys from DCFD are going to make this one. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Going to miss it this year, we'll be one of the 5 teams at Galvinells. Good luck everyone!

Would live to be there This is a Great Comp but will be San Francisco @ a friends wedding Good Luck everyone

Not much chatter on this one -- who all is going?

Can we get a Sledcast?

been to them all so far except this one. usually i just hang with the watg? crew but they are not doing it. nobody else need help. have fun

Back