Pulled Pork Enchilada's

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
You guy's have been inspiring me with all the mexican dinner's lately so here is my version....
Some leftover PP on a tortilla with some shredded taco cheese.

Topped with enchilada sauce and more cheese.

Some homemade Guacamole with lime juice, sour cream, kosher salt and Redhot

Plated with some refried bean's (with chorizo) and guacamole......kept it mild for the girl's!!

Last edited:
Great lookin' grub brother! Never tried that Old El Paso sauce - pretty good stuff?

Do you deliver to Northern Utah??? I'll give you a couple of bucks for gas.

Great lookin' grub brother! Never tried that Old El Paso sauce - pretty good stuff?

Go with the Hatch brand if you can find it. Or, if you'd like to make your own I can find some recipes when I get back home. A basic enchilada sauce is easy to make.

Go with the Hatch brand if you can find it. Or, if you'd like to make your own I can find some recipes when I get back home. A basic enchilada sauce is easy to make.

Thank's Jorge, iv'e got a couple myself (hurry up mod.) but am sure the Hatch would be much better that the El Paso, sorta bland but let the flavor of the pork stand out a lil more!!

Those look great! That is my favorite letover pulled pork meal. I was going to do some E's with chicken tonight, but got outvoted in favor of pasta.

Try some with green Enchilada sauce! Muy bueno!

Headed your way now....great looking groceries Bubba!!!

I'm going to have to give this a try.
Although I'm not big on Mexican , the wife is, and
if Mommy is Happy then we are all Happy.

Looks really good - I was also intriqued by the squeeze bottle of sour cream.

Great looking food. Just love the pulled pork in any mexican dish...:cool:Crips I'll admit it I like all the foodies:icon_bigsmil

Bubba, looking forward to that at our next comp.....just bring the squeeze bottle and fixings and I'll bring the tortillas:p

Back