E-Z Up Deals?

grindstaff3

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
If this is in the wrong place please move it

Where is a good place to get a great deal on an e-z up canopy? What is considered a good price?

Thanks

I got a pretty good deal on a true 10x10 from Sports Authority a while back. Wasn't EZ-Up but gets the job done...think I paid about $100.
There are really cheap ones, but you definately get what you pay for.

You're right I'm thinking First Up. It's a 10x10 they are nice.

I just looked on wally's website and they had some first ups on clearence for $60 but it said this item is not available at this time. Does that mean they are out of them?

I bought a Quest 10'x10' at Dick's Sporting Goods in September last year. I think it was on sale for $70. I'm pretty happy with it.

They also carry EZ-Up canopies, but I'm not sure of the price.

Is the Quest the same thing as an E-Z up? Do you have any complaints? I found some on ebay w/ shipping for $65

Is the Quest the same thing as an E-Z up? Do you have any complaints? I found some on ebay w/ shipping for $65

The EZ-Up brand is probably top of the line, the Caravan, which costs just under $200 at Costco is very good too. When they get to be half of that price I don't think you are getting equal quality.

That being said, you might not need the top quality if you are going to use it only now and then. If you are going to compete a lot or vend, you might need it.

If you think you might set up on a windy day......ever........don't buy a cheap one. I got the Quik Shade from Sports Authority and it broke in the wind first time out.

I would say the quality of Qwest and EZ-Up are interchangeable.

I have 2 Qwest canopies now. 3 years ago we were going to leave one outside for the night. (we had be cooking and drinking all day and didn't feel like taking it down) Just our luck the wind kicked up. The wind was strong enough to take up all the stakes and roll the canopy end over end through my yard and half my neighbors yard. I thought for sure that the canopy was going to be ripped but other than a little dirt it didn't do a lick of damage to the canopy.

So no, no complaints here.

No they are not out of the First UP's they stock those all the time. But the normal price is around 98 bucks. The wally world I went to had them on sale for 82 since it's the start of the season. And they were selling clearance Texas collegiate models for 72 just to get rid of the excess from college football season. Just have to go check your store out but I've used friends before and they are good quality and sturdy. IMHO you won't be dissapointed.

If this is in the wrong place please move it

Where is a good place to get a great deal on an e-z up canopy? What is considered a good price?

Thanks
We got ours at Costco, 199. Has 4 walls, tow bag, and stakes. The same one is $599 on King Canopy's website.
oh, its 10X10.
JB

Sams club has the E-Z Up Instant Shelter Canopy - 10' x 10' for $197 and some change. I have one and I'm impressed with the quality. You will save money in the long run by getting a quality canopy.

Can you buy sides for the Quest brand? This thing will probably be used 10 times a year. no catering or major things just typical outdoor parties or football games. If I can find one for under 100 that is close to the same quality of the 200 then i'm in

Can you buy sides for the Quest brand? This thing will probably be used 10 times a year. no catering or major things just typical outdoor parties or football games. If I can find one for under 100 that is close to the same quality of the 200 then i'm in

Yes you can. I have the solid wind curtain that I use to help break the wind. I think they also make a mesh curtain. The accessories are very easy to put up and take down.

I live about 20 minutes from the factory in Riverside and they have an outlet store there. That is where I've been getting mine for the past 10-15 years. I know they have an online place, but shipping might be too much.

Garth, do you know the website address for the outlet store? or do you know prices off the top of your head?

I live about 20 minutes from the factory in Riverside and they have an outlet store there. That is where I've been getting mine for the past 10-15 years. I know they have an online place, but shipping might be too much.

I am impressed the factory is in the USA.

Back