The Brisket Chronicles - Part I

Hmmm.....

This proceedure sounds a little familiar:!:

Hey did you find a grate???

I found them online. Gonna order next week. Gonna borrow Norco's this weekend.

For the next chapter can you do right handed vs left handed briskets?

If yall knew one farking thing about BBQ Brisket you would know to lay the brisket on its side

Packers only, thin flat side down with fat point side pointing up. you are to hold it there until done

You guys are too farkin' much. That's some funny chit. But seriously, Bigmista, I appreciate you trying to demystify the brisket for the betterment of all mankind. Keep 'em coming!!

"Loved the Rub Donnie, except I removed the Paprika, it Brings nothing to the table as far as flavor"

Bigmista

This is why he cannot balance a packer long ways with point up in his smoker

"Loved the Rub Donnie, except I removed the Paprika, it Brings nothing to the table as far as flavor"

Bigmista

This is why he cannot balance a packer long ways with point up in his smoker

I get it. You need Paprika for balance.

I know I had been asking the same question for several months but never had any scientific study done in a side by side comparison. Thanks for saving me 12 hours, and apparently clean up time as well.

Well, it only took me about 5 years to find this one, BigMista. Glad to be following you on Twitter - after that last BBQ Central show. Will look for the rest of the Brisket Chronicles! (Great BBQ Vid w/ the singing group, by the way!)

Back