Oh there was shrimp too :biggrin1:

Ltp6ph1h.jpg

Veggies done

ZOhJWeih.jpg

Seafood done

tp2tQWFh.jpg

My plate

ZugBioKh.jpg

24K gold flake on the wagyu wrapped scallop :nod: Starting to experiment with this

fBhpbC6h.jpg

62V08Tch.jpg

It was purdy good :becky:

4g2h75ih.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Looks fantastic Neighbor!!
Careful with the gold wrap.. Someone once told me...not sure how to word this in a lady like fashion...."If you eat or drink enough gold flake, you will "pass" a gold brick". :oops::laugh:
Great meal!

:thumb: Stellar!!! I started shaking my head, at the A5 wrapped scallop, then came the gold leaf. I like how you put it in a pic, before you revealed it. Just great!!

Careful with the gold wrap.. Someone once told me...not sure how to word this in a lady like fashion...."If you eat or drink enough gold flake, you will "pass" a gold brick". :oops::laugh:
Great meal!

Not sure about that one. I drank quite a bit of Goldschläger, when I was younger, and I still don't have a gold bar.:-D

Stepped up another notch, killer cook!

Where's that R Lee Ermey meme when I need it?

Wow! I stopped on the first plated pic - :shocked: "Is that Gold Leaf!?" - Scrolled down... :doh: - Sure is!

Amazing, Sako!

Holy Bejesus! It all looks so good.
I see the 26 is winning you over (Look at all that space!) Might as well put the redhead on Craigslist. :biggrin1:

Absolutely killer!!! I have never asked... what is your cooking background? Any formal training? You kill it every time! I wanna sit at your feet and learn :)

Great meal!

Thanks Neighbor! :laugh: I guess I'll find out. Wonder if that's how gold is made?:becky:

Not sure about that one. I drank quite a bit of Goldschläger, when I was younger, and I still don't have a gold bar.:-D

Oh Goldschlager!! Had my fair share of it. Wonder if having gold flakes in the food and taking shots of slager will speed it up. :laugh:

:thumb: Stellar!!! I started shaking my head, at the A5 wrapped scallop, then came the gold leaf. I like how you put it in a pic, before you revealed it. Just great!!

Thanks buddy!! I have burger ideas whirling in my head already using this. :clap2:

I don't know about the gold flakes part but everything else is just perfect! I could eat that as my last meal and die happy.

"It was Purdy good"

That is QUITE the understatement! It all looks outstanding, another killer cook!!

Holy Bejesus! It all looks so good.
I see the 26 is winning you over (Look at all that space!) Might as well put the redhead on Craigslist. :biggrin1:

Thanks William! No way. I love the redhead and still have a ton of use for it.:becky:

Absolutely killer!!! I have never asked... what is your cooking background? Any formal training? You kill it every time! I wanna sit at your feet and learn :)

Thanks Robb! Absolutely none, zero, zilch. Self taught all the way and I get crazy ideas and go through with them.

Thanks William! No way. I love the redhead and still have a ton of use for it.:becky:

Thanks Robb! Absolutely none, zero, zilch. Self taught all the way and I get crazy ideas and go through with them.

That's the way to do it. Just don't be afraid to get crazy, or fail.

Back