Wsm

lfurl43142

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Three and one half weeks ago, I received my brand new WSM 22". 2 days later we had 25 inches of snow, then a few days after that 10 inches. Then the total hit 40 inches, and it began to melt. I could almost see my patio, and my charcoal is out in the shed buried in white. I was beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. Then last night and today another 8 inches. My WSM is in the living room where I assembled it. My wife is asking me to dust it as we are getting company tomorrow. Torture. Brethren, keep reminding me how much fun this is.

Hey, Bro. It is not torture. It is Foreplay. :mrgreen:

This is what you have to look forward to...

Attachments

• DSCF0411.jpg
    DSCF0411.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCF0427.jpg
    DSCF0427.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF0432.jpg
    DSCF0432.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF0439.jpg
    DSCF0439.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 120
So.....what's stopping you from firing it up? Mine works fine in the snow at 10 below.:p

Are you ready for some springtime?
Look at all that green foliage in the background adding to the beauty of the WSM.
Sorry, the devil made me do it. :twisted:

WSM_6.jpg

BTW....this picture was taken last summer

The pain of it all. Just dont feel the need to move 45 inches of snow to fire up the WSM. I know it is a conflict, but my ass is old, and just keeping the driveway and wakls open has been a challenge. But, when this crap melts, I am catching up.

My ass is old, and I have arthritis in my knees, and hip. I put my WSM in the driveway, and fire it up. Go to the store, and buy a new bag of charcoal. You'll be glad that you did.

PS BBQ smells great in the cold winter air.

My ass is old, and I have arthritis in my knees, and hip. I put my WSM in the driveway, and fire it up. Go to the store, and buy a new bag of charcoal. You'll be glad that you did.

.....and there's your answer. :p

Are you ready for some springtime?
Look at all that green foliage in the background adding to the beauty of the WSM.
Sorry, the devil made me do it. :twisted:

WSM_6.jpg

BTW....this picture was taken last summer

What's the story behind the foil at the bottom?

Hire some kid to dig her out, go get some charcoal fire it up and enjoy.I keep the deck cleaned off all winter just so I can BBQ.

DING DING DING!!!
We have a winner - go get some charcoal - it's hitting all the stores already and get that bad boy fired up or I'm gonna come take it from you!
OK - I'm not really going to drive to Blitzburgh, but come on!!!!!

Back