Forgive me Brethren ...

Gore

Phizzy

Batch Image
Reaction score
When traveling last week, I got a coffee at starbucks. Actually, it was a double Mocha something or other, cost over $5. It was absolutely horrible. The chocolate was chalky and it was the bitterest cr@p I've had in I don't know how long. I have absolutely no idea how that company stays in business. It is a business built entirely on hype.

Friends don't let friends drink *$!

My roasting grill suffered some damage in a recent storm, but I should have time to repair it this weekend.

You clearly weren't wearing Birkenstocks when you had your coffee. You probably weren't in a Volvo either. Were you at least walking a poodle? Of course not.

It's your fault, not theirs. :rolleyes:

CD

You clearly weren't wearing Birkenstocks when you had your coffee. You probably weren't in a Volvo either. Were you at least walking a poodle? Of course not.

No, I'd driven 12 hours, was at a rest stop in New Hampshire and knew I had another 9 or 10 hours driving left to do. I needed a coffee.

I am thankful that the Marriott stopped carrying Starbucks here. They went to another brand a few months back and I was told the response has been 100% positive so far. I don't see a lot of Volvos in the parking lot here either.

Back