I’m not a cracker crust kind of guy, but that’s a really good looking pie! I might give that dough a whirl myself

Memphis Elite
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks!

Actually, it's not a cracker style crust, but closer to a New York style pie, so the dough had a higher hydration ratio and more "chew" then a cracker style crust.

Cracker style is on my list to try though, I'll just need to make it from scratch.

Hey Moose,
Ever try Chorizo in a pie?
Just curious. I got some the other day and made some Chorizo and scrambled eggs. So Yummy! :icon_smile_tongue:

Richard,

You're pies have their own signature on them. I swear. You can always tell 'em apart. Killer as always Sir!

Richard,

You're pies have their own signature on them. I swear. You can always tell 'em apart. Killer as always Sir!

I think that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever told me on this forum, Sako. :icon_blush:

But, I can pretty much say the exact same thing for many of your cooks as well! :mrgreen:

Hey Moose,
Ever try Chorizo in a pie?
Just curious. I got some the other day and made some Chorizo and scrambled eggs. So Yummy! :icon_smile_tongue:

I've thought about using chorizo, though I might add some toppings that would compliment it for a Mexican style pizza. Perhaps fresh diced tomatoes and cilantro added after the pie was cooked was an idea...

Back